• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PTJ verse, some downgrades

Lookism

."Hobin moves fast"

theres no pixel scaling, what the **** ? This shit is also calc stacking, this mma fighter has no feats that prove he's FTE consistently lol

."Zack dodges a punch"

Its calc stacking again this fighter has no FTE feats, I remember, the guy was strong but not to the point where using 34.3 is okay, the pixel scaling is also VERY IFFY, 3mm and Zack moved 3 metres ? seems wrong just by looking at it

."Gongseob hitting a bell"

He hit the bell multiple times already, the bell was much weaker, you gotta divide it dude

."Jichang vapourises a safe"

Wrong, safes thicknes is 2.54 cm not 11 cm

The safe feat isn't even used due to disagreement on it being vaporization. Hobin moves fast can't be pixel scaled, and it's lowballing every value, also not calc stacking since it's not stacking any calc? Zack dodging is not calc stacking since there is no calc stacked, dawg wtf are you saying? The Gongseob feat is divided by 7 so idk what you are saying there

Its calc stacking again this fighter has no FTE feats, I remember, the guy was strong but not to the point where using 34.3 is okay, the pixel scaling is also VERY IFFY, 3mm and Zack moved 3 metres ? seems wrong just by looking at it.
He is a reoccurring character that was shown to be a threat to low and mid tiers before and after that fight? He is also shown to be much greater than old zack..

He is a reoccurring character that was shown to be a threat to low and mid tiers before and after that fight? He is also shown to be much greater than old zack..
Pixel scaling would be good

Also, I like this calc but the thing is it is calc stacking, refer to the TR calc stacking thread for why I believe its calc stacking

He has to be in the mode where moves FTE and or has to consistently move FTE for it to be used, I do think I have a way to scale up HTF tho

Pixel scaling would be good

Also, I like this calc but the thing is it is calc stacking, refer to the TR calc stacking thread for why I believe its calc stacking

He has to be in the mode where moves FTE and or has to consistently move FTE for it to be used, I do think I have a way to scale up HTF tho
Again, it's not calc stacking as no calc is being stacked? I have no clue what is so confusing

"Pixel scaling would be good" imo pixel scaling is more inaccurate there. I am lowballing the distance he moved hardcore actually by not counting other movement hobin made.

No? It was a bloodlusted punch, also what the hell is a mode where you consistently move fte? That boxer is miles above fte characters in verse too

No? It was a bloodlusted punch, also what the hell is a mode where you consistently move fte? That boxer is miles above fte characters in verse too
Yes but I will again relate it to TR (sorry its the only verse I know)

My calc was declined because I used 34.3 for Mikey's kick speed, Mikey has multiple feats where he's FTE and is stronger and fasternthen characters who are FTE like Angry, Senju ect, Even though he's miles above FTE characters we can't use 34.3 because it's calc stacking

Yes but I will again relate it to TR (sorry its the only verse I know)

My calc was declined because I used 34.3 for Mikey's kick speed, Mikey has multiple feats where he's FTE and is stronger and fasternthen characters who are FTE like Angry, Senju ect, Even though he's miles above FTE characters we can't use 34.3 because it's calc stacking
It's not calc stacking as it's not stacking a calc my guy. You must have not provided enough evidence for the mod to think he was fte

Although I have been involved in the TR downgrade, I never actually said that using FTE speed is Calc stacking. The problem is whether FTE speed is really used and in what cases it can be used. As far as I know, if it's true FTE, it can still be used.

It’s already divide it by 7

I remember you have done the calculation before, and it has been accepted. Why are you talking about this again?
Ahhh Okay, I still want more permision to remove the Jichang scale
Although I have been involved in the TR downgrade, I never actually said that using FTE speed is Calc stacking. The problem is whether FTE speed is really used and in what cases it can be used. As far as I know, if it's true FTE, it can still be used.
Yeah I would wait for a CGM

It's not calc stacking as it's not stacking a calc my guy. You must have not provided enough evidence for the mod to think he was fte
yes, it's calc stcking in both calcs, just because someone has a FTE feat we can't assume he always punch/kick at that speed, it is better to prove that exact punch is FTE.

"Using speed of characters or attacks calculated at other instances can't be used, as characters and attacks can vary in speed. This is the case regardless of whether the character is seriously trying to do their best or anything similar" and if you say "but it's a feat and not a calc" it's considered an hiding calculation, if a third person in the scene would have said "they are punching FTE" then FTE can be used but not just because he did one or two time.

yes, it's calc stcking in both calcs, just because someone has a FTE feat we can't assume he always punch/kick at that speed, it is better to prove that exact punch is FTE.

"Using speed of characters or attacks calculated at other instances can't be used, as characters and attacks can vary in speed. This is the case regardless of whether the character is seriously trying to do their best or anything similar" and if you say "but it's a feat and not a calc" it's considered an hiding calculation, if a third person in the scene would have said "they are punching FTE" then FTE can be used but not just because he did one or two time.
You seem confused. Start of series characters in lookism are stated and shown to be faster than the human eye casually. This is late asf into the series, and even then this boxer is able to perception blitz zack lee and other fighters. Zack lee gets an amp that lets him blitz the fighter mid-fight. Also, I don't see how this is calc stacking as hundreds of accepted speed calcs just get the speed from statements? From what you are saying it has to be stated that the character is always moving fte in a certain move? That makes no sense and would apply to very very very few instances. My point is that zack is greatly above the human perception and even then he was getting butt ******

Same instance for the hobin calc

You seem confused. Start of series characters in lookism are stated and shown to be faster than the human eye casually. This is late asf into the series, and even then this boxer is able to perception blitz zack lee and other fighters. Zack lee gets an amp that lets him blitz the fighter mid-fight. Also, I don't see how this is calc stacking as hundreds of accepted speed calcs just get the speed from statements? From what you are saying it has to be stated that the character is always moving fte in a certain move? That makes no sense and would apply to very very very few instances. My point is that zack is greatly above the human perception and even then he was getting butt ******

Same instance for the hobin calc
About the part that he grew higher in speed withing the verse I don't really know lookism stuff I just wanted to say my opinion about calc stacking and calc in general, if the context imply that FTE is good in lookism I'm fine, that's something someone who know the verse should discuss, but from what I read in the calc blog that's not enough to use FTE considering there is a rule saying you can't use it even if the character is at his 100% and stuff like that "regardless of whether the character is seriously trying to do their best or anything similar."

About the part that he grew higher in speed withing the verse I don't really know lookism stuff I just wanted to say my opinion about calc stacking and calc in general, if the context imply that FTE is good in lookism I'm fine, that's something someone who know the verse should discuss, but from what I read in the calc blog that's not enough to use FTE considering there is a rule saying you can't use it even if the character is at his 100% and stuff like that "regardless of whether the character is seriously trying to do their best or anything similar."
Downgraded Yu, since its your calc can we get your arguments ?
https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-boxer-supersonic-downgrade.155522/#post-5862300

still seems to refer to getting speed from calcs not statements

."Zack dodges a punch"

Its calc stacking again this fighter has no FTE feats, I remember, the guy was strong but not to the point where using 34.3 is okay, the pixel scaling is also VERY IFFY, 3mm and Zack moved 3 metres ? seems wrong just by looking at it
i agree i cant see a valid 34.3 speed can be used on the punch speed.

I will be using subsonic speed for his opponent due to zack pre time skip casually being faster than the human eye.

This definetely cant be used since he cant prove that the guy who punch can make a constant speed everytime.

Lookism

."Hobin moves fast"

theres no pixel scaling, what the **** ? This shit is also calc stacking, this mma fighter has no feats that prove he's FTE consistently lol

."Zack dodges a punch"

."Gongseob hitting a bell"

He hit the bell multiple times already, the bell was much weaker, you gotta divide it dude

."Jichang vapourises a safe"

Wrong, safes thicknes is 2.54 cm not 11 cm
Him being FTE isn't based off of calcs, it's based on statements. Therefore it's not calc stacking.

It was divided by 7 for this very reason.

You have to provide pixel scaling or some form of reasoning for that claim.

Him being FTE isn't based off of calcs, it's based on statements. Therefore it's not calc stacking.
The Statement Isnt Good Enough To Use, Hes Doing Overgeneralization That He Think He Can Use This “I will be using subsonic speed for his opponent due to zack pre time skip casually being faster than the human eye” To Proof The Speed Punch When Zack Dodging It, But Whats The Problem Is There Is No Proof That The Punch Is Constant At. 34.3m/s and seems like Hes Doing Oversimplification Since He Think That If zack is on his timeskip the guy who punched CANNNNNN BE SUBSONIC TOOO…….

Last edited:
Which is an hide calculation, anyway just because I punch one or two time FTE doesn't mean every single time I punch I punch FTE in the page they explain everything anyway you can't use the speed of a character even if it's stated to go all out
You have to provide pixel scaling or some form of reasoning for that claim.
I think he is just saying that 11 cm for a safe is impossible and usually they are 2,54 cm at best

Also I think vapourrrr is banned so he won't reply for a month

Back