• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psykos Scaling to Homeless Emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Homeless Emperor is now Island level, we could scale Psykos to him. Psykos said that working together, Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm could defeat Tatsumaki, who she believed cound contend with Elder Centipede. Psykos is able to gauge someone's power, and she is the person who assigns disaster levels to monsters in the MA. Psykos scales to this because who knows how strong Homeless Emperor is, and she still believed that she can defeat Tatsumaki on her own, while Homeless Emperor needed Black Sperm to defeat Tatsumaki. I believe Her page should look something like this:

City level (Able to immobilize and harm Half-Monster Garou before he adapted to her telekinesis. Had control over the entire Monster Association, therefore she should be above the average Dragon level threat), Island level with Multi-Eye Form (Much stronger than before. Stronger than Homeless Emperor who she believed that, with the help of Black Sperm, could defeat Tatsumaki - based on her knowledge at the time - who was one of the heroes that she said could contend with Elder Centipede) | At least Island level (Stated that her Gyoro Gyoro form doesn't even begin to compare to her now. Enhanced her powers with a serum) | Small Planet level (Superior to Orochi) | At least Island level (Should at least be comparable to her unfused self)

People who scale to this other than Psykos (from my knowledge) :

Elder Centipede (Homeless Emperor needed Black Sperm to be able to defeat Tatsumaki, who was thought to be around EC's level)
Bang (Shattered EC's Carapace)
Bomb (Shattered EC's Carapace)
Overgrown Rover
Genos
Black Sperm
Darkshine

(I realized there are a lot of people that possibly scale to this, we will discuss this after it is accepted or not)

I don't like the idea of scaling them to HE who actually has a variable power level, he isn't 6-C with every attack, and Psykos feat there isn't gauging his max power or inner potential but actually sensing he had a upgrade, which is similar but the second case doesn't tell us she can sense someone's max output (Which is what she needs to "see" the current best feat from HE), the very fact that her estimations on Tats were absolutely FAR from correct should already tell us that she isn't perfect on this

I don't like the idea of scaling them to HE who actually has a variable power level, he isn't 6-C with every attack, and Psykos feat there isn't gauging his max power or inner potential but actually sensing he had a upgrade, which is similar but the second case doesn't tell us she can sense someone's max output (Which is what she needs to "see" the current best feat from HE), the very fact that her estimations on Tats were absolutely FAR from correct should already tell us that she isn't perfect on this
Then at the very least, scale to the 7-A+ Carpet bombing.

Also, who says that she doesn't know his full power? Or at least the 6-C bomb?

Why though? Why specifically that feat (which isn’t even scaleable tbh, the idea of a carpet bomb is multiple attacks, not just one).
Because just one of the carpet bomb blasts is 24 MT which is already higher the EC's 18 MT. It wouldn't take just one of those blasts to defeat him, because he needed BS to defeat him. He would have to at least shoot multiple bombs to do a good amount of damage.

Also, who says that she doesn't know his full power? Or at least the 6-C bomb?
You made the thread to prove this exact point, as she only scales to 6-C if she knows about this, and reversing the burden of proof isn't the best way to do that

Why though? Why specifically that feat (which isn’t even scaleable tbh, the idea of a carpet bomb is multiple attacks, not just one).
Agree

Because just one of the carpet bomb blasts is 24 MT which is already higher the EC's 18 MT. It wouldn't take just one of those blasts to defeat him, because he needed BS to defeat him. He would have to at least shoot multiple bombs to do a good amount of damage.
That doesn’t mean that the full 7-A+ value can be scaled to.

It is not a singular attack, that’s not how carpet bombing works.
I understand that, but that's literally how HE fights. He doesn't just shoot one beam at a time. He bombards enemies. Psykos obviously knows about his power.

I understand that, but that's literally how HE fights. He doesn't just shoot one beam at a time. He bombards enemies. Psykos obviously knows about his power.
He also doesn’t always output 7-A+ or 6-C levels of energy, and it is impossible to know how much Psykos thought would be HE would need if he and Black Sperm fought Tatsumaki.

You’d have to make too many assumptions to specifically pick any tier. That’s why we typically don’t scale off of Varies tiers, and definitely why we don’t scale a large portion of the verse off of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back