• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is simple.

• Tatsumaki's image should be changed to this, and Fubuki's image should be changed to this
  • Change their page titles to "Tatsumaki" and "Fubuki"

Their names are weird. Since their real names are just "Tornado" and "Blizzard" that the HA attached other stuff to like "Terrible" or "Of Hell". But to make it consistent with the rest of our profiles we have two choices here:
So the only changes I'm for are either "Tornado of Terror (Tatsumaki)" or "Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror)". We aren't removing the hero names from either profile.

Their names are weird. Since their real names are just "Tornado" and "Blizzard" that the HA attached other stuff to like "Terrible" or "Of Hell". But to make it consistent with the rest of our profiles we have two choices here:
So the only changes I'm for are either "Tornado of Terror (Tatsumaki)" or "Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror)". We aren't removing the hero names from either profile.
Yeah this looks good. Personally i prefer Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror).

タツマキ and フブキ translate to "Tatsumaki" and "Fubuki" respectively, but they mean "tornado" and "blizzard". Only the Viz releases refer to them as "Tornado" and "Blizzard" as though they were their real names. Every other piece of media -- from the anime to the games -- simply refer to them as "Tatsumaki" and "Fubuki", and those are the names they were most known by.

タツマキ and フブキ translate to "Tatsumaki" and "Fubuki" respectively, but they mean "tornado" and "blizzard"
But their hero names are 戦慄のタツマキ and 地獄のフブキ or Tornado of Terror and Blizzard of Hell. Its their hero names and its what they canonically go by in-universe. We're not dropping them, especially after the debacle that was the MHA hero vs civilian name issue. So we're using one of my two suggestions.

So
  • Saitama (Caped Baldy)
  • Genos (Demon Cyborg)
  • Bofoi (Metal Knight)
  • Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror)
  • Fubuki (Blizzard of Hell)
  • Bang (Silver Fang)
  • Kamikaze (Atomic Samurai)
  • Isamu (Child Emperor)
  • Bad (Metal Bat)
Anyone else

Satoru (Mumen Rider), Genji (Lightning Genji), and Max (Lightning Max), and those are the only ones, unless some Monsters have secret identities.

Okay I applied everything barring Genji, since I couldn't find that profile.

Though the Tornado/Blizzard pics are kinda tiny which is funny

Okay I applied everything barring Genji, since I couldn't find that profile.

Though the Tornado/Blizzard pics are kinda tiny which is funny
Change the size of Tatsumaki’s pic to 400px, I did that to Fubuki’s and it looked good.

Yeah that's better.

I'll close this thread. If anyone finds out more real names feel free to do so and link this CRT as the reasoning. Since we're just doing a Wiki consistency thing like with MHA. If the profile is locked just message me and I'll make the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back