• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pso2(Dark Falz) upgrade

-The profound darkness became one with the akashic records and was a threat to all photons in existence which in result erases all of the akashic records

-The akashic records manifested as a single world

-Everything was gonna be engulfed in darkness, the past, the future, all of creation as we know it.

Seems like a solid Low 2-C destruction feat, but what character on the wiki is this for? Or what verse is this? I tried searching names in the OP, and nothing.

Just more staff member approvals basically. And, it's an issue with the wiki. The links worth fine, it's just they seem to need to be refreshed twice once the links are opened in new tabs before they're visible.

Just more staff member approvals basically. And, it's an issue with the wiki. The links worth fine, it's just they seem to need to be refreshed twice once the links are opened in new tabs before they're visible.
Well Pso is lacking in staff that's for sure.

I've played all the classic era PS games as well as PS portable if that helps (I'm planning to play PSO2/expansion next year tho).

But yeah PS in general has very little support on this site, the profound darkness profile only got updated a few months ago when I brought up how barebones her profile was (she initially only had three powers/abilities).

Truth be told, making a PSO2 Dark Falz page is probably better considering how many of them there are in PSO2.

Also off the top of my head, this would only really scale to the PSO2 Ep 3 Profound Darkness and Ep 5 Dark Falz [Persona], not just Dark Falz in general. JUST talking about the Dark Falz, not other Ep 4 or Ep 5 characters, the other Omega Falz aren't quite as powerful as those two.

I mean the Great Light is already 3-A so having a low 2-C feat isn't all that farfetched tbh but yeah from what you said Dark Falz/Force's feat should only scale to the appropriate characters.

Is PSO2 Dark Falz really that different from previous incantations that it needs a separate profile? (Dark Falz's initial profile already has several keys covering all its forms/appearances from the classic era all the way up to PSO1/PSP-2).

Well, there's at least 5 of them with differing abilities to some extent and personalities. I more just think that it's better to not overbloat a single page. Because just putting on 5-6 more keys seems a bit excessive considering just how much there already is, and things have been split off into other character pages for less.

Also the way their powers are handed out is decently different from how Dark Falz otherwise works.

Last edited:
I heard Reppuzan might be knowledgeable on the series, but he's been inactive. And I know Amelia supports the series, so I tagged her. But she has yet to respond.

Having at least 5 variations with different abilities seems indeed to be overkill to add onto an already pre-existing profile that has several keys.

I wouldn't mind a 2nd profile for (PSO2) Dark Falz tbh.

Truth be told, I could see an outright 2-C argument being made due to the black hole affecting Earth's universe, and that in itself is confirmed to be a parallel universe from the Oracle universe that this is initially talking about. I'll give the screenshots below. There's characters that would scale with this, but without any real pages on it, I'm not going to really say much other than Profound Darkness (Episode 3), Dark Falz [Persona] (Episode 5), and anything else I'd rather wait until Episode 6 to really see.

That being said, you might also be able to argue Low 2-C or 3-A for Deus ESCA, Falz ESCA Mother, and maybe the Omega Falz (except for [Persona] who would scale to 2-C) and the Crimson Dreadwyrm due to power scaling. I'll give some shots on Deus ESCA claiming he would replace the universe with one of his own creation as well. Deus ESCA was only going to do it to one universe, so it would not scale the same as the Akashic Records either way.

I'm sorry about some of the screenshots being out of order on the second one, imgur was being a pain.

"Why didn't you name characters who'd scale that aren't evil?"

I mostly just named Dark Falzes because they're the relevant ones here. And the Crimson Dreadwyrm for fun, I suppose, even though all of its statements are planetary (albeit the planet is Omega in this case)

I still don't really know where the Episode 1-3 Dark Falzes would be, though. I'd imagine vaguely 5-B to 4-B off the top of my head, but I don't have statements for what they can do on hand either.

Last edited:
Truth be told, I could see an outright 2-C argument being made due to the black hole affecting Earth's universe, and that in itself is confirmed to be a parallel universe from the Oracle universe that this is initially talking about. I'll give the screenshots below.

That being said, you might also be able to argue Low 2-C or 3-A for Deus ESCA, Falz ESCA Mother, and maybe the Omega Falz (except for [Persona] who would scale to 2-C) and the Crimson Dreadwyrm due to power scaling. I'll give some shots on Deus ESCA claiming he would replace the universe with one of his own creation as well. Deus ESCA was only going to do it to one universe, so it would not scale the same as the Akashic Records either way.

I'm sorry about some of the screenshots being out of order on the second one, imgur was being a pain.

Wasn't earth above the connected subspace and also view pso2 as a game?

No. They're just parallel universes. PSO2, while it is played like a game, is more like a portal between universes than being superior to the Oracle universe. The avatars that are played in PSO2 are just the avatars that the people can use to interact with the world.

The reason Earth citizens believe PSO2 is a game is because it's been told to them that it's a game.

No. They're just parallel universes. PSO2, while it is played like a game, is more like a portal between universes than being superior to the Oracle universe. The avatars that are played in PSO2 are just the avatars that the people can use to interact with the world.

The reason Earth citizens believe PSO2 is a game is because it's been told to them that it's a game.
Thanks i was wondering cuz of this statement

As spicy as that statement is, most of how it's treated is parallel universes, rather than an extradimensional space, and there's way more statements for that than extradimensional.

Though Low 1-C PSO2 would be really funny I'll admit. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell for now, 2-C is likely its max. It might change based on information in episode 6, which... I haven't actually played yet... but still.

Back