• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Protege vs anos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using Oblivion as argument because the basis of your argument is "He can copy NEP2 because he can copy Oblivion"

When neither of the characters knows how his powers works, it makes this "regardless of requierments" questionable and wouldnt apply to anything that he hasnt shown, since there would be no reason to truly believe the statement of clueless people

Since you didnt disagree with Protege copying TOAA's powers, then its safe to assume you think he can actually copy TOAA's powers. And using your own logic, he would just copy the power of stripping other people's powers as well, including TOAA's.
First of all you say the statement of clueless people. When they literally created him. Also about toaa case. He is the supreme of marvel. He is literally the writer so he can choose too let protege powers or not. You haven't countered protege copying oblivion powers you keep saying nlf and hyperbole when there no reason to believe it is. Also has long has oblivion is marvel characters the data of his powers is in the sources of powers unless you have something else to counter, protege can copy nep.

First of all you say the statement of clueless people. When they literally created him.
They literally say they dont know how his powers works, so
Also about toaa case. He is the supreme of marvel. He is literally the writer so he can choose too let protege powers or not.
That contradicts your statement then. Either he copies everyone in the marvel verse or he doesnt.
You haven't countered protege copying oblivion powers you keep saying nlf and hyperbole when there no reason to believe it is.
He hasnt copied anyone on Oblivion's level so NLF. Hyperbole I already explained. We literally have a page that addresses this kind of statements

They literally say they dont know how his powers works, so

That contradicts your statement then. Either he copies everyone in the marvel verse or he doesnt.

He hasnt copied anyone on Oblivion's level so NLF. Hyperbole I already explained. We literally have a page that addresses this kind of statements
At this point you are just in denial. Toaa is literally the writer so he can choose if he wants protege to copy is powers or not so what's your point in bringing toaa when he can control protege existence. Oblivion isn't the writer/editor he is just a cosmic being which means the data of his powers are part of the sources of powers which you still haven't debunked.

At this point you are just in denial.
Amazing counterargument
Toaa is literally the writer so he can choose if he wants protege to copy is powers or not so what's your point in bringing toaa when he can control protege.
Ok so you concede he cant copy everyone regardless of requirement. Which then makes his Power Mimicry tied to feats, which then makes him not being able to copy NEP2 since he hasnt done so.
Oblivion isn't the writer/editor he is just a cosmic being
TOAA is a cosmic being too, just the supreme one. If he was a literal person he wouldnt have a profile here to begin with.
which means the data of his powers are part of the sources of powers which you still haven't debunked.
Since you already conceded with his power mimicry being tied by feats, there is no need to argue about the source of powers.

Amazing counterargument

Ok so you concede he cant copy everyone regardless of requirement. Which then makes his Power Mimicry tied to feats, which then makes him not being able to copy NEP2 since he hasnt done so.

TOAA is a cosmic being too, just the supreme one. If he was a literal person he wouldnt have a profile here to begin with.

Since you already conceded with his power mimicry being tied by feats, there is no need to argue about the source of powers.
Lmao since when did I say anything about conceding. Did you even read what I said. And what did I say to make you imply that. toaa isn't a cosmic entity he is just the being respresents the creator and editors as the supreme being in marvel comics he is the one who literally created the protege and every character marvel so he controls all of them. Oblivion isn't. Also it's really kind of funny how you keep on saying it's a hyperbole or nlf when this has nothing to do with oblivion. Oblivion importance here is to prove that there are nep type 2 characters in marvel which means the data of power is part of the sources of powers which you continue to ingnore.

Last edited:
You said Protege can copy the powers of marvel verse. TOAA is a character from marvel verse, so either he copies everyone including TOAA, or he doesnt and is instead limited by feats

The NLF and Hyperbole is from the "regardless of requirements" which comes from people who dont know Protege's powers + you using that statement to say he can copy Oblivion, so yeah, Oblivion is involved here.

You said Protege can copy the powers of marvel verse. TOAA is a character from marvel verse, so either he copies everyone including TOAA, or he doesnt and is instead limited by feats

The NLF and Hyperbole is from the "regardless of requirements" which comes from people who dont know their powers + you using that statement to say he can copy Oblivion, so yeah, Oblivion is involved here.
You also forgot that I said sources power. Toaa powers aren't in the sources power when he literally created them. You seen to be ingnoring this. And no real counter apart from hyperbole.

Nah, its you who havent addressed the hyperbole part. I already said my reasonings for why the statement doesnt work, you are free to ignore again if you wish, but it wont help your argument though

Also, upgrading him to 1-A is the only way to get your oblivion argument across since the latter is 1-A, while Protege is not.

Nah, its you who havent addressed the hyperbole part. I already said my reasonings for why the statement doesnt work, you are free to ignore again if you wish, but it wont help your argument though

Also, upgrading him to 1-A is the only way to get your oblivion argument across since the latter is 1-A, while Protege is not.
You are the one who keeps ignoring that statement. Also why would I upgrade him to 1-a when he never achieved the power. He has only implied to be able to and last time I check tiers aren't giving for that reason. Also you just keep on talking about tiers when that isn't the main point. The main point his literally that nep exist in marvel so protege can copy the powers..

He has copied powers from Low 1-As, not 1-As, so we cant assume he can copy Oblivion, and thus cant assume that he can copy NEP2

Even the data of powers of Oblivion would be on a level he has never copied before (1-A), so not only we cant say that he can affect him but also by extension cant say he would be able to copy NEP.

It also says he can copy all powers with no higher limit with the exception of toaa which is basic knowledge.

If that was really the case he would have passively absorbed the powers from Scathan who tried to judge him. Yet he couldnt and was sealed by TLT at the end.
Have you forgotten he needs to observe the powers in the first place. And before you use this as a counter on why anos attacks will work first. Protege at 2-a was able to observe eternity powers faster than he could attack him. His abilities his passive has long has the opponents uses their powers. Plus scathan just literally powered null him immediately.

Also in no way am I saying protege his more powerful than oblivion cause oblivion would just destroy protege immediately before protege has the chance to duplicate his powers.

Have you forgotten he needs to observe the powers in the first place.
So its not passive?
And before you use this as a counter on why anos attacks will work first. Protege at 2-a was able to observe eternity powers faster than he could attack him.
Do we even know Eternity's speed? Because omnipresence isnt quite speed
His abilities his passive has long has the opponents uses their powers.
?
Plus scathan just literally powered null him immediately.
But Anos has passive powernull

So its not passive?

Do we even know Eternity's speed? Because omnipresence isnt quite speed

?

But Anos has passive powernull
It is passive because he doesn't have to activate the power but his opponent has to use their power first. Also you have to prove that anos can power null protege power which is far higher than his lvl of existence. He was also able to duplicate the living tribunal who has immesurable speed at low a 1-a scale. He also as immesurable which would blitz anos passives.

It is passive because he doesn't have to activate the power but his opponent has to use their power first.
Ok so what stops people from oneshotting him immediately since he needs to wait for them to use their powers?
Also you have to prove that anos can power null protege power which is far higher than his lvl of existence.
Seeing as he needs to observe, he will die to Anos concept nuke before being able to copy since he'd be dead by then
He was also able to duplicate the living tribunal who has immesurable speed at low a 1-a scale
Same issue of the above
He also as immesurable which would blitz anos passives.
Anos can think at Immeasurable speeds, so even if his powernull cant get through, his eyes will

Ok so what stops people from oneshotting him immediately since he needs to wait for them to use their powers?

Seeing as he needs to observe, he will die to Anos concept nuke before being able to copy since he'd be dead by then

Same issue of the above

Anos can think at Immeasurable speeds, so even if his powernull cant get through, his eyes will
Anos cant one shot him protege has superior ap and the moment anos uses any power protege gets all of anos powers. Unless anos immesurable speed is superior to TLT and beyonder is powers aren't affecting protege before he duplicates them.

Anos cant one shot him protege has superior ap
Dura neg though
and the moment anos uses any power protege gets all of anos powers.
Ye, but he'd be dead before he uses it to his benefit since he first needs to observe?
Unless anos immesurable speed is superior to TLT and beyonder is powers aren't affecting protege before he duplicates them.
So what was the point of this match if you knew its a speedblitz?

Dura neg though

Ye, but he'd be dead before he uses it to his benefit since he first needs to observe?

So what was the point of this match if you knew its a speedblitz?
The point of this match was to proof to my annoying friend that anos doesn't beat protege. But since have proved it and this is a stomp I better close it.

The point of this match was to proof to my annoying friend that anos doesn't beat protege. But since have proved it and this is a stomp I better close it.
Wow... Are you happy now?? And yeah, speed equal anos stomp

It is clear that protege has Low 1-A smurfery....

So you intentionally made this spite match just to downplay Anos after many your favorite characters get stomped by him?
Nah not really. This started when my friend told me anos will beat protege. That I should put it in vs battle wiki. Plus didn't know protege stomps badly taught anos had a chance.

Nah not really. This started when my friend told me anos will beat protege. That I should put it in vs battle wiki. Plus didn't know protege stomps badly taught anos had a chance.
yeah, speed equal Anos stomps... Speed unequal... Well you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back