• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will mention that the last time Anos' profile was deleted and re-created, it was used to add at least one ability that had been previously discussed and rejected. So I'm against the deletion of the profile, since that's previously been used to bypass the need to make a CRT for rejected abilities.

What the hell is this?

What the hell is this?
@CrimsonStarFallen @Just_a_Random_Butler You two are listed as knowledgeable members for Danganronpa. This is definitely awful as is, and should be deleted, but can it be rescued and remade into an actual decent profile?

Even if it can, I don't think it's a worthy starting point.

I would've instantly deleted it if you hadn't sent that message, so I'll leave the final decision to you.

Juujika No Rokunin.
While the profiles mostly have scans, everything else about them is horrendous. The 9-B "feat" is not even remotely 9-B. The superhuman and subsonic speed feats don't have a calc and I'm not even sure if they're actually that speed. One of the LS feats have a calculation that wasn't even evaluated, and the scan for the other is missing. Some characters have abilities for absolutely ridiculous reasons, like one of them having Social Influencing just because they bully the main protagonist, or the protagonist himself having Fear Manipulation via, get this, the fact that he tortures people.

Then there's also the fact that one of the verse's supporters is Cloudyagami, who was recently banned from this forum and wiki and was also infamous for giving tiers and abilities for characters of his favorite verses that they shouldn't have, often without a CRT, and Steezstifler, who I'm pretty sure was banned for being a sock of Agami. So, the supporters also can't be called upon to fix it.
bump

The Zagreus profile has no references and virtually no scans.

In the P&A section there are no scans or references. In the High 6-A calculation, there are no scans or references to the feat, just a calculation. And not even the speed has any calculation linked.

The only thing with a scan is the Lifting Strength calculation.

Zagreus is the only profile in the Hades game, and it doesn't have a back page or anything, and the profile hasn't been updated since its creation in 2021.

However, I think that with some dedication from someone (not me) I think the profile can become viable (The P&A section is very well organized in terms of blessings, weapons, souvenirs and companions. You only need to have scans and references, but it is a lot thing)

EDIT: There are also some justifications that use the original myth, something I'm pretty sure you can't use.
bump

I'll delete that page, undo the editor's other contributions, and leave a warning ASAP.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
I think Dwight Schrute should be deleted, due to this part of our Editing Rules

Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made, although sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided. This wiki's main purpose is to index characters, not to feature fights between them.

Since the creator doesn't appear to be on our forum, I'll notify them on their message wall.

The Michael Scarn profile makes the implementation of this rule arguable, so I'm asking here for further input. While that profile does have an 8-A feat, that profile covers a character within an in-universe fictional movie. I don't think that being allowable should extend to the "real" characters, outside of Threat Level Midnight.

Last edited:
due to this part of our Editing Rules
as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses
The Office is a pretty popular verse.
that are overall worthy of indexing
This one's debatable, as the show's a mockumentary of office life.
they are important to their stories
He's a recurring character that interacts with the rest of the main cast.
and the profiles are reliable and well-made
It does seem reliable, and by our standards it's a well-made profile. Iffy on the tiering stuff though.
although sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided.
The Office is 100% a sitcom, so I think this could result in the profile's deletion.

Would this also result in Michael's deletion, as he's from the same verse?

I think Michael stays, since he has some vastly superhuman feats.

Usually one vastly superhuman character would save other human-ish characters in the verse, as long as they're otherwise important, but since Michael only gets those feats within an in-universe fictional movie, I don't think that saving grace should carry over.

Juujika No Rokunin.
While the profiles mostly have scans, everything else about them is horrendous. The 9-B "feat" is not even remotely 9-B. The superhuman and subsonic speed feats don't have a calc and I'm not even sure if they're actually that speed. One of the LS feats have a calculation that wasn't even evaluated, and the scan for the other is missing. Some characters have abilities for absolutely ridiculous reasons, like one of them having Social Influencing just because they bully the main protagonist, or the protagonist himself having Fear Manipulation via, get this, the fact that he tortures people.

Then there's also the fact that one of the verse's supporters is Cloudyagami, who was recently banned from this forum and wiki and was also infamous for giving tiers and abilities for characters of his favorite verses that they shouldn't have, often without a CRT, and Steezstifler, who I'm pretty sure was banned for being a sock of Agami. So, the supporters also can't be called upon to fix it.
Bump? Can a staff member handle this, please?

As of one day ago, Subsonic has been calced and accepted.

It seems like the verse is getting gradually worked on, so deletion seems like a bad idea. Just revise it.

Big thanks to everybody who help out in this thread. 🙏

What currently needs to be done here?

More input is needed on this:
I think Dwight Schrute should be deleted, due to this part of our Editing Rules

Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made, although sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided. This wiki's main purpose is to index characters, not to feature fights between them.

Since the creator doesn't appear to be on our forum, I'll notify them on their message wall.

The Michael Scarn profile makes the implementation of this rule arguable, so I'm asking here for further input. While that profile does have an 8-A feat, that profile covers a character within an in-universe fictional movie. I don't think that being allowable should extend to the "real" characters, outside of Threat Level Midnight.

The Zagreus profile has no references and virtually no scans.

In the P&A section there are no scans or references. In the High 6-A calculation, there are no scans or references to the feat, just a calculation. And not even the speed has any calculation linked.

The only thing with a scan is the Lifting Strength calculation.

Zagreus is the only profile in the Hades game, and it doesn't have a back page or anything, and the profile hasn't been updated since its creation in 2021.

However, I think that with some dedication from someone (not me) I think the profile can become viable (The P&A section is very well organized in terms of blessings, weapons, souvenirs and companions. You only need to have scans and references, but it is a lot thing)

EDIT: There are also some justifications that use the original myth, something I'm pretty sure you can't use.
Bump

@Da3ggman @BestMGQScalerEver @Deceived3596 @Marshadow29 All of your messages there were unnecessary, so I deleted them. Consider this an official warning to not clutter this thread with pointless comments in the future.

The profile in question has been deleted, and the creator warned.

EDIT: The user reposted the page, so I banned them for 3 days.

Last edited:

Y'all know the protocol.

is it deleted yet ?

Deleted the profile, instructed the guy who made it.
is it deleted yet ?
Also posted a warning on your wall, but just to reiterate, do not just blank out a page. It looks like vandalism. Inform a mod or an admin.

Back