• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Creation Plunderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This does need a pretty staggering amount of work.

First, the major bits (formatting can come later), you offer Small Town level as the tier but don't explain that besides the creation of icebergs, which doesn't seem to have a calc. The verse page only has a calc for 8-B. The Speed of Light rating also seems to have no clarification as to why that rating is given.

I am not as kind as Bambu.

For the quote, use Source Editer
{{Quote|The Quote|whoever is saying the quote}}

The ==Summary== has barer bones than a skeleton and is not formatted properly, it needs to be a ==heading==.

==Powers and Stats== also needs a heading

nothing says why she'd be at all higher.

Explain her age on the profile.

Reference your PnA section

As Bambu said, complete lack of scans, a calc, or references on Low 7-C and SoL being a thing

Has she never lifted LITERALLY anything? Or tanked any hits whatsoever? Or even Punched or kicked anything?

High is not a stamina rating.

Range LITERALLY cannot be unknown if she's fought anyone as her AP claims.

What does she have on her person usually? That's standard equipment.

High is not an intelligence rating.

It's "None Notable" not "None" for weaknesses.

This does need a pretty staggering amount of work.

First, the major bits (formatting can come later), you offer Small Town level as the tier but don't explain that besides the creation of icebergs, which doesn't seem to have a calc. The verse page only has a calc for 8-B. The Speed of Light rating also seems to have no clarification as to why that rating is given.
AP I'm working on it. Will put it on the wiki soon. So I want your opinion.

Explain her age on the profile.
Her age, as I understand it, she is 300+

As Bambu said, complete lack of scans, a calc, or references on Low 7-C and SoL being a thing
AP I'm working on it. Will put it on the wiki soon.Just want some opinions.

Has she never lifted LITERALLY anything? Or tanked any hits whatsoever? Or even Punched or kicked anything?
I am working on this matter.

Note I'm not very good at English. Please understand me.

AP I'm working on it. Will put it on the wiki soon. So I want your opinion.
Well no, you need to make it fit our standards first. You can't put it on the wiki like this, we'll just be forced to delete it. My opinion is that it needs to be fixed, and the bits I mentioned are the first step to fixing it.

Well no, you need to make it fit our standards first. You can't put it on the wiki like this, we'll just be forced to delete it. My opinion is that it needs to be fixed, and the bits I mentioned are the first step to fixing it.
Can you please close this forum? I'm going to start working on his AP.

thank you 🙏

Aye, and do feel free to ask me or another staff member if you want more specific help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back