• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profil Kusanagi Godou ! ( champione! )

What's the feat exactly?
Don't remember much as I read it years ago, but I remember something like he has the power of splitting the earth and but more part I remember in sequel of campoine there it have stated that all the gods slayer can destroy many worlds with ease. So It could put them at atleast planetry level and some characters even have the possibility of plot manipulation like Ren with his special abilitiy.

I think celestial Pegasus has also said it is star level.

Don't remember much as I read it years ago, but I remember something like he has the power of splitting the earth and but more part I remember in sequel of campoine there it have stated that all the gods slayer can destroy many worlds with ease. So It could put them at atleast planetry level and some characters even have the possibility of plot manipulation like Ren with his special abilitiy.

I not really sure because not have strong proof

I also saw a thread from Celestial Pegasus regarding Godou Kusanagi Destroying several stars, maybe this can be added to his profile.

Huh... Campione eh... Well, the profile is completely bad structured, it has a bad quality, it lacks more skills than Godou has shown, it has no calcs for AP and the speed is totally based on guesswork with no feats either.

TL; DR. Disagree.

Huh... Campione eh... Well, the profile is completely bad structured, it has a bad quality, it lacks more skills than Godou has shown, it has no calcs for AP and the speed is totally based on guesswork with no feats either.

TL; DR. Disagree.
Because the not many follow that verse and i think the ability is fine with feats and ap/Dura pegasus already explain for that

TL; DR. Disagree.
Speed Its already compare to speed of light with authority beast

TL; DR. Disagree.
And that already explain by pegasus again

I don't care if pegasus has already explained it, what matters is the information that is presented in the profile and I don't see anything, not even a single scan for the AP and Speed, no reference, nothing. And even if there were, the profile is too poorly structured to even qualify for the standard.

I don't care if pegasus has already explained it, what matters is the information that is presented in the profile and I don't see anything, not even a single scan for the AP and Speed, no reference, nothing. And even if there were, the profile is too poorly structured to even qualify for the standard.
Alright i Will change it back for the volume too

As someone who have actually talked with Pegasus before about Campione I can say that he is actually against the idea of tier 4-3 Godou from the battle against the sisters fate at the end of the first novel, from memory it was precisely the obsession and insistence of a user with that that ended demotivating him from doing things for the verse.

Also, side note but after Death Mage (which hopefully I should had fully revised by next month) I plan to begin to work with Campione, so maybe by August I will already have the sandboxes with the profiles and stuff.

Edit: Ninjaed

My plans include the creation of a Campione and Heretic Gods physiology page btw, so yeah, I actually want to do something big with the verse, after all it was my first novel and along Arifureta is my favorite novel so far.

Sums it up nicely, had everything ready to go, but lost the motivation for it.

Meanwhile currently i got so much stuff i want to do; currently reading the early volumes of Re Zero, then it's gonna be rerading all the short/side stories + ex novels.

Got to revise Slime, Greatest Demon after that, very much want to work on Mushoku Tensei, which requires a reread from the beginning, Otome Game as well i probably have to reread, then A Wild Last Boss LN.

As you can see i just don't have the time, but the interest is definitely there as this was one of my earlier LN.

Meanwhile currently i got so much stuff i want to do; currently reading the early volumes of Re Zero, then it's gonna be all the short/side stories + ex novels.

Got to revise Slime, Greatest Demon after that, very much want to work on Mushoku Tensei, which requires a reread from the beginning, Otome Game as well i probably have to reread, then A Wild Last Boss LN.

As you can see i just don't have the time, but the interest is definitely there as this was one of my earlier LN.
Yeah, I get the feeling, like I want to do Campione but at the same time there are at least another 3-4 big novels I want to add plus another 5 "small" novels and works besides novels, I will just focus in Campione first since I should had worked on it long ago.

Meanwhile currently i got so much stuff i want to do; currently reading the early volumes of Re Zero, then it's gonna be rerading all the short/side stories + ex novels.

I don't have proof where the volume for Speed Ftl did you have it?

Yes but i don't have any proof for that
Which is the problem with various of the things in the sandbox.

To solve problems like that is that I plan to begin rereading the novel again (third time rereading it) to make the profiles after I finish working in the current series I'm trying to add to the wiki.

Even my vague memory doesn't have them that fast outside attack speed or something.

Looking through what i have from years ago, lightning speed is common though

Holding a massive sword almost as long as he was tall, he charged Doni head on.
This speed was not simply gale speed. Rather, it was the speed of lightning. The same speed as Verethragna's incarnation of the [Raptor] or Alexandre Gascoigne's [Black Lightning]—divine speed!
Using divine speed, the masked war god kept making terrifying attacks.
To this point, he had been swinging his giant sword one-handed. Suddenly, it seemed as though he had increased to having twelve arms and twelve blades, attacking Doni's body from all directions.
As a result of divine speed, it looked like all twelve attacks were happening at the same time.
Nevertheless, Doni saw through all these attacks. Although it looked like twelve massive blades were slicing through the blond Campione, Doni's body simply flickered once like a mirage. Completely unharmed.
Salvatore Doni was a user of the mind's eye, capable of seeing through attacks even conducted with divine speed.-Volume 15, Chapter 2
His first authority of divine speed. It not only allowed him to run as fast as the wind, but even gave him the ability to turn into lightning and take flight.
In actual fact, there were all sorts of variations in application.
Such as leaving virtual afterimages like ninjas of legend, giving other people divine speed apart from himself, or turning himself into lightning for an instant to unleash electrical attacks.
Amongst these various abilities, he could also virtually erase his complete presence, allowing him to undertake secret activities with divine speed.
As long as he unleashed divine speed fully, he became as fast as lightning. -Volume 9, Epilogue

Oh actually Wukong can dodge light speed stuff

However, it was far too unbelievable how all these attacks continued to miss Hikari's body by the frighteningly slimmest of margins.
Standing on the golden cloud, flying and gliding in the air, the Great Sage used all sorts of techniques to evade Kusanagi Godou's attacks. Sometimes he did tricks in the air similar to stunt flying, while at other times he flew with all his strength, charging at maximum speed. To be able to dodge light speed attacks, it truly was god speed.
In terms of pure speed, the swords of light should be faster actually.
However, the difference in speed was not decisive, and could be compensated through flying technique, though just barely.-Volume 7, Chapter 5

But anyway lets wait till @Expectro2000xxx can do an in depth revision, if it takes until August, maybe i will have time to help by then.

As someone who have actually talked with Pegasus before about Campione I can say that he is actually against the idea of tier 4-3 Godou from the battle against the sisters fate at the end of the first novel, from memory it was precisely the obsession and insistence of a user with that that ended demotivating him from doing things for the verse.
True that in the end Celestial Pegasus was always wrong but didn't want to admit it, since that time (after all, there is no new feat or citation) there were several feats and citations that prove that city and mountain tier do not even come close to the capacity of gods.
Be it the quotes about Fenrir and Sun Wukong (plus weapons like the Sword of Salvation and Houyi's arrows) being able to destroy stars, Aisha's out-of-control authority causing universes to collide and destroy each other, Luo Hao creating eclipses that last for several years, Athena Parthenos destroying the universe to restart Genesis, Zurvan and Mithras creating a space-time that contained a Moon and an Earth (at least), plus Godou's own feat of creating a universal explosion that destroyed an infinite world.

True that in the end Celestial Pegasus was always wrong but didn't want to admit it, since that time (after all, there is no new feat or citation) there were several feats and citations that prove that city and mountain tier do not even come close to the capacity of gods.
Be it the quotes about Fenrir and Sun Wukong (plus weapons like the Sword of Salvation and Houyi's arrows) being able to destroy stars, Aisha's out-of-control authority causing universes to collide and destroy each other, Luo Hao creating eclipses that last for several years, Athena Parthenos destroying the universe to restart Genesis, Zurvan and Mithras creating a space-time that contained a Moon and an Earth (at least), plus Godou's own feat of creating a universal explosion that destroyed an infinite world.
YEp

Back