• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably stomp: Otto vs Accelerator

He can beat otto in his 6-B keys with easy but after that he would come back with another avatar and better strategy.

Doesn't Accept just beat him in every round? With ease too?
Otto have Immortality Type 6 that gives him the ability of passing his mind to another of his numerous bodies, so it would be hard for Accel to permanently kill him.

And the AP isn't really that important in this fight, since Otto have many abilities that makes him completely ignore the durability of his opponent.

And the AP isn't really that important in this fight, since Otto have many abilities that makes him completely ignore the durability of his opponent.
None of those will work on Accelerator most likely but Otto wins the first round regardless since he outlasts Accels battery in the next two rounds Accel can just keep killing him or throw him in space none of that matters since Otto can't harm Accel at all

None of those will work on Accelerator most likely but Otto wins the first round regardless since he outlasts Accels battery in the next two rounds Accel can just keep killing him or throw him in space none of that matters since Otto can't harm Accel at all
I don't think that Accel resists all of Otto's haxes. He uses the Void Archive, a weapon that makes him replicate all of the Divine Keys when he wants.

Between the Divine Keys that he is most likely to use there are the Oath of Judah, which gives him High 1-C Power Null, and Fenghuang Down, a powerful weapon that uses High 1-C Mind Manipulation.

Other than this, that are the most notable since they have smurf stuffs, there are many other Keys that can deconstruct the opponent, create Black Holes or give him Information Analysis and Precognition, which he can use to know exactly how to kill him.

There are probably many other things that I forgot, but Otto is a very haxed character, which is also incredibly difficult to kill.

I think that Otto probably wins all the three rounds.

Accelerator doesn't have anything that can go past Otto's Immortality Type 6, so even if he kills him a hundred times he will just go to another of his numerous body all the times like nothing happened.

Meanwhile, Otto have many powerful haxes that can kill or incap Accelerator, like the Power Null or the Mind Manipulation.

I vote for Otto in all three rounds, at least until other arguments are given in favor of Accelerator.

These abilities are 11d+? Mind hax might work even if it isn't 11d+ I think and also do they work

Last edited:
These abilities are 11d+? Mind hax might work even if it isn't 11d+ I think and also do they work
Not all of Otto's haxes are 11D, but the Power Null and the Mind Manipulation are.

In particular, the Mind Manipulation of Fenghuang Down is quite insane since it got past the High 1-C resistence of Sirin, which had the mind protection of the Will of the Honkai (an High 1-C being), and can be used in a lot of ways to affect the Mind of the opponent, or even completely destroy it.

The Power Null, instead, create some sort of Force Field that nullifies anything inside of it, including the bioelectric enery of the brain which instantly kills every living being that doesn't have a good Honkai Adaptability.

Not all of Otto's haxes are 11D, but the Power Null and the Mind Manipulation are.

In particular, the Mind Manipulation of Fenghuang Down is quite insane since it got past the High 1-C resistence of Sirin, which had the mind protection of the Will of the Honkai (an High 1-C being), and can be used in a lot of ways to affect the Mind of the opponent, or even completely destroy it.

The Power Null, instead, create some sort of Force Field that nullifies anything inside of it, including the bioelectric enery of the brain which instantly kills every living being that doesn't have a good Honkai Adaptability.
Pretty sure for power null to work it will need to be 11d+ but yeah mind manipulation seems to be a easy valid wincon for Otto as long as it's not contact based

Pretty sure for power null to work it will need to be 11d+ but yeah mind manipulation seems to be a easy valid wincon for Otto as long as it's not contact based
From my understanding, the Power Null is 11D because it nullifies Honkai Energy, which is by nature an 11D source of energy that comes from the Imaginary Tree, a realm even beyond the Sea of Quanta, which is an High 1-C realm. But I'm not really sure if all of this is correct, so I'll wait for further feedback.

Regarding the Mind Manipulation, it's not contact based and it can be used several meters from the target, so it should be a favorable wincon for Otto.

From my understanding, the Power Null is 11D because it nullifies Honkai Energy, which is by nature an 11D source of energy that comes from the Imaginary Tree, a realm even beyond the Sea of Quanta, which is an High 1-C realm. But I'm not really sure if all of this is correct, so I'll wait for further feedback.
Correct , but regardless of that it can nullify smurf shit like EE , BFR , spatial rif etc.

Back