• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I rewatched the Zod fight, Bugs seemed to try and block a blast of Heat Vision from Zod when he blasted him. So I'm not sure if he'd try doing the same against Supes, which is probably gonna end badly. Even with his resistances, Zod was still able to hurt him but that's probably PIS. I'm a little uncertain, honestly.

Not voting

As I said in other threads, looking through those scans, his "Supernatural" luck won't gain him any combat advantage. So that shouldn't be used as an argument for Bugs.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Not voting

As I said in other threads, looking through those scans, his "Supernatural" luck won't gain him any combat advantage. So that shouldn't be used as an argument for Bugs.
His luck literally makes things always work out for him in the end. Looking through the scans myself, his luck prevented him from getting harmed by the Grim Rabbit. Lois is more likely to walk in front of Bugs as Supes throws punch.

Not voting myself but leaning a bit towards Supes.

It also caused him to instantly win the lottery on his first try without even trying, among other feats I'm too lazy to list right now

Something like winning the lottery is definitely not going to help out in combat (is that even "Supernatural" to begin with?).

>his luck prevented him from getting harmed by the Grim Rabbit.

Not only is that inconsistent because he has been harmed before, but the Grim Rabbit literally choked Bugs and threw him around to which it looks like he was gonna induce even more harm on him until his love interest appeared.

Bugs looked more deterred than anything from the throw. The Grim Rabbit ended up getting hurt more by the trap he set for Bugs.

Yeah, its supernatural luck. It literally made money spew out of Yosemite Sams mouth just by Bugs pushing his arms

Good grief, we really are about to derail aren't we?

I mean realistically if he wasn't so restricted in that episode, he would have likely gained some upper hand on him. But the main point is, Supernatural luck won't prevent Bugs from getting harmed at all and it won't make him win in combat if this has never been displayed at all.

Again, what advantage does that give Bugs in combat?

It seems we are...

It prevents him from taking major damage and harming those with malicious intent to him

It shows that his luck can make unconventional things happen to give him the advantage.

What do you mean prevent him from taking major damage? He was getting kinda beaten up by The Grim Rabbit in that one scene. His other things only shows him getting lots of money and winning some lottery, definitely not an advantage. It seems kinda pure speculation to say that other things around Bugs would somehow make him gain the upper hand in a fight.

All in all, he may be lucky outside of fighting but when in one, I don't see it.

Dang Quirky, why do you want to come at every Cartoon character who is remotely powerful. You seem to want them to lose from Chowder to Bugs. Who's next, Gumball??

Let's ignore the luck for now.

Bugs still wins easily.

Supes has no way he can put him down

Because cartoon characters are easy target for wankers

How does Bugs win again? And it's funny because I'm pretty sure both of them have encountered each other before, even Mr Mxy was there too lol

I don't recall Johnny Bravo getting knocked unconscious, he was dizzy for a bit after regenerating yeah but, he never went out cold if I recall.

Back