• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prinny Upgrade (Hero Prinny specifically)

Like the title says this is an Upgrade for Hero Hero prinny

First off

The reason he's rated as solar system level is Because he fought and beat Asagi Who fought evenly with the unloosing ranger

However

The Unloosing ranger Should be Galaxy level (Defeated Dark death evil man in His Stronger forms)

And He has more impressive feats

LikeDefeating Pram Who Was able to Keep up with a Laharl at the peak of his power (earlier in the video it even says Only beings of Super overlord class could Enter prams world)

(note: he says he was holding back But both\Flonne Says he was giving it everything he had and Enta says he was just boasting)

Hero Prinny was also able to Keep up with Disgaea 1 Flonne

(who should be MFTL at least)

Also Ba'al was a boss in the sequal along with priere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPhYxqdkQTE

This... seems reasonable I guess? I mean, unless there's somehow reason to assume it's PIS/an outlier, which I doubt somehow.

Also, didn't Hero Prinny keep up with Etna at one point? Or am I just imagining things?

ThePerpetual said:
This... seems reasonable I guess? I mean, unless there's somehow reason to assume it's PIS/an outlier, which I doubt somehow.
Also, didn't Hero Prinny keep up with Etna at one point? Or am I just imagining things?
Well She really didn't do anything She mainly just used pringer x robots/other prinnys to attack him

THough he did Hurt her

ANd he also Beat flonne in the first game

So him being > Flonne is consistent across the games

Also these happen consistent enough I highly doubt they are PIS or outliers

and for what it counts He was able to best prinny laharl Who still has his Overlords wrath and blazing knuckle (at least one move can bust a netherworld)

OH also Just to put in perspective How impresive Hero prinny destroying 2 Pringer X Robots are

Even Disgaea D2 etna sounds audibly worried When she finds out Just ONE pringer X Robot exists https://youtu.be/0cflKDiNw2o?t=350

Though you could argue this is a retcon of what happened in Hero prinny

Because she didn't know Pringer X existed at the time in D2 which happens 2-3 years after Disgaea 1 i don't exactly remeber which

I also think that this seems reasonable.

As do I. Hero Prinny roughly = Etna and Flonne, most of the time, yeah?

...also, if you'll forgive me for being slightly off-topic, I believe that standard prinnies (Not greater prinnies, just the normal guys) should probably get a downgrade. Remember, they're literally the lowest of the low, fodder-tier exempting, like, normal humans. I've been puzzling for the longest time over what they'd be, but as of recently I've calced a feat for that that may be a good alternative (I'll wait for it's evaluation...)

Okay. This change can probably be applied then.

Wow Kinda forgot about this thread

So the upgrades are accepted and i can change the hero prinnys page?

(just double checking)

Back