• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Moro vs Jiren (CONCLUDED)

That's a no limit falacy that was debunked in the same chapter like 3 times. First when Moro immobilised him with his magic. If it reacts to ANY threat he should have dodged it right ?

Second when Moro used telekinesis to pull Goku towards him and they both landed heavy blows. IF it reacts to ANY threats he should have dodged it right?

Third when Moro blitzed him . If it reacts to ANY threats he should have dodged it right?

Waiting for how you are going to excuse that

What are you talking about? Also, I will clarify my points and your points:

First, you said 7-3 Moro being stomped by MUI Goku is PIS and if Moro uses Energy Absorption, he will stomp MUI Goku. That's wrong, Goku wins via being massively stronger and especially massively faster than him and having Ultra Instinct on top of that. You can't bring 4-B Moro sucking 3-B Vegeta as an argument, because as I said, Vegeta isn't massively faster than him. Moro could keep up with his movements, therefore could suck his energy. Speed is the factor here, not AP. Moro can't absorb energy from someone that will blitz him as we have agreed upon.

Then you said UI Moro didn't absorb energy from UI Goku despite his power and speed are close to him is also PIS. That is because Moro could not absorb energy from Goku. He has to withstand Merus' power with his untrained body and that already takes a toll on his body. Even Goku himself says that Moro is at his limit, so the point is that he could not absorb any more energy, not because he could but he decided not to. And he could only suck Goku's energy after he fused with Earth but he was about to explode anyway whether he would absorb Goku's energy or not.

They just nerfed Moro when it came to the Goku fight.

Moro was able passively drain them without knowing he didn't need to reach out he's arm or anything. The speed gap wasn't big either. He didn't even use it Vs Vegeta.

What are you talking about? Also, I will clarify my points and your points:

First, you said 7-3 Moro being stomped by MUI Goku is PIS and if Moro uses Energy Absorption, he will stomp MUI Goku. That's wrong, Goku wins via being massively stronger and especially massively faster than him and having Ultra Instinct on top of that. You can't bring 4-B Moro sucking 3-B Vegeta as an argument, because as I said, Vegeta isn't massively faster than him. Moro could keep up with his movements, therefore could suck his energy. Speed is the factor here, not AP. Moro can't absorb energy from someone that will blitz him as we have agreed upon.

Then you said UI Moro didn't absorb energy from UI Goku despite his power and speed are close to him is also PIS. That is because Moro could not absorb energy from Goku. He has to withstand Merus' power with his untrained body and that already takes a toll on his body. Even Goku himself says that Moro is at his limit, so the point is that he could not absorb any more energy, not because he could but he decided not to. And he could only suck Goku's energy after he fused with Earth but he was about to explode anyway whether he would absorb Goku's energy or not.

When i meant UI Goku , I meant the first battle with UI Sign, where Full power Moro was so fast that he could blitz him. The gap was non existant when Moro unleashed his full power. I even linked the chapter ...

It was Pis that he never drained energy even when he could to ensure an insta win.

Concerning Angel Moro , Angel Moro btw didn't know that he was going to explode at the beginning. He said in Chapter 64 " We are equal now" and later " I HAVE NO LIMITS". If he used Energy Drain to kill Goku , it would have been a Draw at the very least, if he ends up dying due to how taxing it was. He had no reason not to attempt it because he didn'T know that

And also another thing : AP correlates to the amount of Ki, same as Speed. And both AP and Speed increase at the same rate. Kaioken multiplier kinda proves that.

It enhances Speed, AP, Techniques, Reaction speed, Strength etc by a fix multiplier by enhancing one's Ki. So Ap difference is pretty much relative to speed difference.
The Gap between old Moro who scales to Kid buu and God Vegeta is bigger than UI Sign ( whom Prime Moro is stronger than and 73 Moro is above as well ) and MUI. If you argue that MUI is over a million times increase ( because that's how big the difference is at the very least between Moro and Vegeta) then Mui should have oneshot Jiren who had some trouble with UI Sign. But the contrary happened. Manga Jiren outlasted Mui , so the gap is certainly not that high

But : Other than that we basically agreed on the fact that Moro can't use it on MUi goku due to speed despite the fact that Toyotaro used the Speed gap thing very inconsistantly and Moro not using Energy Drain when he could have for an Insta win when the Speed gap was non existant. ( Full power Prime Moro vs UI Sign , and Angel Moro and MUI)

Back