• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure: Slight Upgrade

While watching All Stars DX3, I found this statement. "Worlds" in this case should include the parallel worlds from Fresh and Yes 5. Black Hole can also slightly manipulate those worlds (creating this place, which is even stated to include the land of sweets, the land of toys, and the land of clocks), can slowly damage The Prism Flower (which connects those worlds, though it seems incapable of directly attacking). This would make Black Hole low Multiversal.

There are also the pocket realities from a few minutes later. their size is questionable, but one has a starry sky.

The Prism Flower was speculated by Tsubomi to have done the second thing, but Black Hole still scales, and there was also the implication that either he or the Movie villains (Dark Witch in particular) did it directly.

Who scales?
Black Hole, the Prism Flower and Miracle Light-amplified Pretty Cure via direct involvement with these feats, Mide via what is currently his lifting strength justification, the Max Heart, Hugtto, KiraKira and Star Twinkle Cures via scaling to him, and Hugtto villains, Star Twinkle villains and Yango via scaling to them.

I'm not sure about the other Precure, they were definitely comparable a day or more prior, but these girls have grown by leaps and bounds in shorter timeframes. Having said that, they've managed to keep up for the last ten years, so they probably scale as well.

Miracle lights also scale via powering the attacks/forms that defeated Yango and Black Hole.

It's better than that, Black Hole is the entire forces that they were using/part of combined.

Also, the movie seems to treat the garden of Light as a parallel universe, which would upgrade the seeds of darkness and up.

If I have to be honest, the powerscaling ladder suggested doesn't make sense but it doesn't really matter anyway since this isn't an upgrade that will be happening, unfortunately. The Prism Flower only serve as a gateway to other dimension. It doesn't actually manipulate or maintains them. Ask for Black Hole, that's quite a vague statement since there's not enough proof supporting it and could just be referring to the planets. Even if we take the statement by a universal scale, we don't know if he can do it all at once or one at a time. Black Hole will be powerscaled off from Dark King due to being created by the acculmilation of defeated villians and factions, Fusion due to creating him, and the Pretty Cure for easily defeatng them the first time.

It manipulates them at the start of the movie. Either that, or Black Hole did it.

What about the garden of light thing? I know that his backstory is is a walking continuity error.

So I skimmed through the movie and a few issues I have with this upgrade is the fact some of the worlds in previous series that are already known are actually planets and we don't even know if other locations like the Land of Toys exists in another dimension or the entirety of the it is fused. On top of that, it wasn't clear on who or what caused the worlds being fused together and even if we high ball all of these statements and feat, Black Hole would still be Low 2-C since the "dimensions" are already fused together.

So yeah, it's best just to powerscale Black Hole to aforementioned characters than to assume all this. If you insist in the 2-C upgrade, you are going to need ALOT more context and evidence, because this is clearly not enough and Pretty Cure (In the west) is an obscure series. With such a high rating, demands for proof and legitimacy are going to be strict.

"Fusing them together" is a feat for the Prism Flower, which Black Hole just barely scales to. Also, he was planning on destroying the Prism Flower before doing that.

On another note, Black Hole has the power of so many people who are Dark King tier or above, he would be Galaxy level rather than Multi Solar system level (if this isn't accepted, or is accepted as a possibly or likely).

Regardless of who or what did it, we still need context for the feat itself as well as evidence that the Prism Flower did it.

I don't think that's how being Galaxy level works. He can have an "At least" in his rating though.

6:15

Dark King scales to universe-shaking, which is just over 1/7th of baseline galaxy level. Dark King should be 4-A in base, as his shield was able to withstand a few hits from them, and he was all around unintimidated by the prospect of fighting them. Power of light Dark King, therefore, is around 2X this value. Max Heart villains are at least this strong, this means that at least 8x universe-shaking can be in the power of darkness. That was ignoring the other components, the Zakenna and the Movie villains.

Sorry but that's just adding mutipliers to a series that doesn't really ultilze them. Again, we need context. Not assumption.

Exactly what the word means. You have to remember that Pretty Cure is not a well known franchise in the west with mutiple installments. Since you are going to propose a high rating that branches information from more than one of them and it's clearly not straightfoward, you need a very detailed explaination about it's lore, what's established, why you are proposing it, and whether it fit to the wiki's standards. Because remember, it's not just us, members have to judge this as well and I'm going to be blunt: It's going to be rejected or ignored right off the bat with what you have now, whether I support it or not.

Please don't mock me. I'm explaining to you why this is insufficient for a relatively high tier you proposed in the first place and the franchise's stance in the wiki so incase future users have an issue with this problem, we have all the scans, information, discussion, etc to avoid this. It's even the reason why Pretty Cure pages were taken down to begin with during VS Battle's earlier years, so I'm trying to avoid this. This site has regulations and we are not going to take advantage of the franchise's western obscurity to dodge some of them, risking them being taken down again. This is NOT a straightfoward tier considering it's based on much the franchise have expanded, reliant on knowing other seasons, and how it's switches the meaning of certian terms such as "world", which is a recurring issue in this wiki. it's going to take more than one scan and telling people to watch/rewatch it to prove it.

I'm sorry, I have no idea. My deep apologies for getting offended for no reason. If that's true for Acnologia, then you may want to ask an few admins about it before going with what you suggested, just to be on the safe side.

Ask for this rating in general, I think we are going to need a whole lot more information and scans before ultimately deciding.

Here's my idea: we create two blogs that we attach to the verse page, akin to the jojo speed blogs, in order to provide context on scaling of the series.

The first blog being Futari wa and Max Heart. It would explain the universe and speed feats, and how strong the Max Heart cures are in base (and a few other things to have a clear picture of the situation). As the rest of the franchise scales to Black and White via All Stars, having clear explanations for their rating in one place would be convenient.

The second blog would be on All Stars. It would establish that the other Cures do scale to Black and White, how All Stars is canon, how it makes the stand alone movies canon, and a quick address of how that does seem to bring done inconsistencies (eg. Baron needing his full power to destroy earth despite being even with Moonlight).

As for Dx 3 itself, maybe scans from Pretty Cure Pia or the 15th anniversary guide could help.

I just meant for future reference. You mentioned having things prepared for future users and yes you were talking about Black Hole, but I just thought it would be a smooth way to have people understand Pretty Cure.

Would specifying that since Mobius (and characters from fresh in general) know about the parallel worlds, he wouldn't consider it all worlds if it didn't include them help?

While it would confirm other dimensions exists, we still don't know exactly how he's going to do it or whether it's one at a time or all at once. Plus, there's still the issue of the size of some of these worlds that did appear being either unconfirmed (Eg. Kingdom of Toys) or being planets, not entire dimensions (Eg. Garden of Light).

Good find. Okay, so at least we know there are other dimensions. However, we still don't have the feats involved with them.

Wouldn't the statement that started this thread that Black Hole was going to "Swallow" those Worlds and created that hybrid place count as involving them?

Well, the problem is that we still don't know how he's going to do that or whether it's all at once or one at a time. Not to mention some of these worlds that are fused such as the kingdoms from Yes, aren't actual dimensions. We are going to need more context because so far, this only confirms that alternate universes exists in the series.

^ Right. So because of all this, we can't just upgrade them without a hitch, SKK. We are going need more info and proof. Either that or find a much better and more realiable 2-C feat in the franchise. So far, the verse have established different timelines and universes exists. All we need to do is wait for a proper feat involved with them, not a statement that can easily work against it.

Back