• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre WCI Luffy vs EG Iron man

Luffy has better senses, but in intelligence wise Tony is an extraordinary genius, although while Luffy can sense Edith, Tony can analyze Luffy's senses as well
how do u sense edith? Its a AI system and I dont think tony can analyze and deduce what haki is at most he'd think its magic or something, what Is possible is him figuring out he has rubber properties though

how do u sense edith? Its a AI system and I dont think tony can analyze and deduce what haki is at most he'd think its magic or something, what Is possible is him figuring out he has rubber properties though
luffy uses Rubber And haki. Hmm well sensing questionable but hearing definitely.

im not sure about the hearing part either I think since tony has the interface he can hear it its like internal, When cap was right in front of tony in Civil war He didnt hear the orders friday (Edith is what peter has we both messed up lol) was giving him

im not sure about the hearing part either I think since tony has the interface he can hear it its like internal, When cap was right in front of tony in Civil war He didnt hear the orders friday (Edith is what peter has we both messed up lol) was giving him
Even if it internal observation haki will hear... Abilities that are granted by this type of Haki are varying levels of Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Precognition, Information Analysis, Enhanced Senses, and Instinctive Reaction (the last two are elaborated on here)

When has it heard a internal conversation? Coby heard voices at marineford but The soilders were saying it not thinking it Iirc

I meannn I wouldnt see thats exactly the same as literally hearing somebodies internal dialogue, Sanji was calling it mind reading because he did not know of haki yet
Im not saying its impossible but are there any more examples?

I meannn I wouldnt see thats exactly the same as literally hearing somebodies internal dialogue, Sanji was calling it mind reading because he did not know of haki yet
Im not saying its impossible but are there any more examples?
Link katakuri was seeing the future and was hearing him 🤔 tho I'm not sure that's really mind reading

Lol I was gonna bring that example up But to me it appeared he saw the future to see what Bege was going to say similar to when he knew luffy was about to say Gear 4th before he transformed into it

Lol I was gonna bring that example up But to me it appeared he saw the future to see what Bege was going to say similar to when he knew luffy was about to say Gear 4th before he transformed into it
Well first I don't even think Edith is inside of Tony's mind 😅 I think it's just like talking to a phone

Well just gotta wait...
200w.webp

Back