• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers and abilities section

Peppypony

She/Her
Am I allowed to format the powers and abilities section differently to VSbattles format like like with my OC Sparkie here? Yes or no?

I prefer doing it this way. Blocks of text scare me. Sparkie has other things, but I want her electricity and air abilities to be the main focus. If people don't want to format their profiles this way,, fine. But personally, Tif ASM/NWH Electro was one of my OCs, I would do this-

Electricity
Electro has the power to control, fire and
absorb electricity. He can turn into natural cloud-to-ground lightning, teleport and fly. Electro can sense electricity in his surroundings, even detect it's difference between one universe to another and an alternate Spider-Man attacking him from behind, allowing himself to effectively avoid being hit. He can go intangible, use his electricity to move, lift objects, hold two people at once which paralyzed them. Electro can also control technology and make electric shockwaves.

When you ask people outside the VSdebating community what powers Electro has, they'd just say "electricity". When people read any character of mine (like Sparkie)'s profile page, I wouldn't want them to think "OMG! Sparkie has like, a bajillion abilities!", I'd want them to think "she fights with a whip, has electricity and wind abilities".

Back