• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Neon Cavaliers Cosmology scale

Bossbrosish

He/Him
I'm working on a potential cosmology for Neon Cavaliers that I will use some time in the future. This is merely a rough draft and I'm looking for some feedback on what tiers these will be or what I could improve on.

Real of mortals: A realm that houses an infinite universe where mortals reside.

Realm of Space and Time: A realm that embodies the infinite space-time continuums, also called timelines or multiverses.

Realm of Chaos: Beings that exist in a higher level of reality where they transcend Space and time, becoming superior to it. They view everything below them as a snow globe that they can control.

Realm of Order: A realm that contains countably infinite dimensions where beings who reside within it view everything below them as obsolete.

Realm of Gods: The realm of gods exists outside of everything, where beings that are infinitely superior to everything below them reside. They view everything below them as mere chess pieces that they can control to their every will, essentially controlling their fate. Only beings with great power who the gods see fit can enter their realm.

Real of mortals: low 2-C

Realm of Space and Time: 2-A

Realm of Chaos: (at least) Low 1-C

Realm of Order: High 1-B

Realm of Gods: at least High 1-B, possibly low 1-A (I'd need more info on this). maybe even 1-A depending on how the "exists outside of everything" exactly works.

In terms of improvements, idk. That fully depends on the story you wish to tell. Just ask yourself whether all of these realms are sufficiently used within he story and have a purpose that requires their existence or whether you could do wihout them.

Back