• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante still has state debuffs, ap, instant death, and almighty attacks all of which shadow has no resistance to.

How likely is dante to use almighty attacks ?

Blueblur24 said:
Dante still has state debuffs, ap, instant death, and almighty attacks all of which shadow has no resistance to.
How likely is dante to use almighty attacks ?
That's be implying that Dante doesn't already have the AP advantage which he does, but that doesn't mean anything if he gets haxxed to death or has no counter to stuff Shadow has which he doesn't

I mean, Shadow lacks any sort of regen that prevents Dante from one-shotting.

Although he can dodge Dante's bullets with teleport spam.

Shadow also likes to abuse his Chaos powers and Dante has no answer to conceptual manipulation, so I say Shadow takes this.

Also shadow doesn't have any answers to dante's hax either to be honest. If he were to start of with either instant death or almighty attacks he could still win.

Well going by that, this probably is a stomp or either very decisive.

If this is a stomp I will close and remove it.

Dante already has the AP advantage, the abilities you listed are only there to bypass durability, literally makes no difference here

Dante gets haxxed to death and has no counters to anything, i.e this is a stomp

His instant death abilities will work on shadow and I thought that almighty attacks were pretty much one hit kill moves.

If anything this boils down to who does what first.

Stinger(Instand Death) is a melee attack, again that doesn't mean anything when he already has the AP advantage, Shadow just outclasses him blank and likes to use Chaos Control anyway so this doesn't matter either

It's rather unclear considering its from a game after all where the player can choose, but in the boss battle he gets, he uses Javelin rain in which he rains death on his opponents.

Setsuna tenma said:
the revsion are not going on.Demi0Fiend was left out in the revsions i guess
I asked Ultima about the Nocturne profiles and he/she/it said he will revise them in time (this was a month or so ago).

I meant like a clean up, because the profiles are lacking and don't have explanation of some abilities.

Also were do they stay in the scaling chain.

A lot of SMT profiles have yet to be properly updated. Demi-fiend's page in particular is still noticably bare compared to, say, Nanashi or Aleph.

I'd choose a profile that's more up to date if you want a better match.

Back