• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Crisis Superman vs Deathwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Supes has high tier, but Deathwing's movement alone caused the planet to rip itself apart. At full potential I believe Deathwing could have been much more powerful than previously witnessed.

This is an all out battle

Takes place near the Maelstrom

Uh... no...

Large Star level vs Continent level is a complete stomp. Not to mention the incredible speed difference.

Just no.

The difference in power is tremendous. One of Superman's punches can dish out over 10^15 times whatever Deathwing can put out. Deathwing nearly laid waste to a planet. Superman casually bores holes through planets while flying. There's no contest.

There's also a ridiculously large speed difference.

I'm sorry, but this thread isn't worth continuing. There's no version of Superman in which this won't be a stomp for one or the other side.

Check the tierings for both characters before you start a thread. If they're within the same tier and speed range, THEN start a thread. Otherwise, just don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back