• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly FTL+?

In episode 131 of Kai, Mr. Popo catches SSJ Goten when he's trying to escape the lookout. SSJ Goten is supposedly FTL+, so this would mean Mr. Popo would have to be at least that speed.

Are profile follows Manga/Canon Popo. We don't use Kai so unless this happened in the Manga we can't use it.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Are profile follows Manga/Canon Popo. We don't use Kai so unless this happened in the Manga we can't use it.
Kai was originally made to follow closer to the manga than Z did. I don't know if it was in the manga or not, and to be honest I don't care enough to check; I just wanted to point this out.

The real cal howard said:
Even if it were in the manga, it'd be an outlier.
Mr. Popo has hardly any feats to begin with. His current speed is based off of dialogue ("faster than lightning" was never proven, he was just fast enough to get behind Goku), and his other stats don't have great proof either.

Kai does not actually completely follow the manga and it's threated as its own continuity since it has the likes of Ginyu being in Bulma's body, Goku competing in the Other World Tournament and fighting Pikko at 18: 46 and onwards, Frieza and the others villains discussing Goku vs Kid Buu in hell, all of which contraddicts and are not in the manga, and etc., lastly Gregory was not removed because it would have been paintful for the animators to remove him from every frame.

Back