• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Quint Time Travel removal

When does Quint ever timetravel in the mega man games? His profile lists that he can time travel despite never doing it in any cannon Mega Man media. RMS could time travel on the account of having access to future tech. RMS (Rockman Shadow) looks a lot like Quint but is not Quint. Quint is stuck in the past and doesn’t have that tech RMS used (also I swore Quint used a mega-buster somewhere maybe it was in the comics but I remember he used it)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Quint?so=search

Last edited:
Bro insert scans? At least insert the profile link. Verse Link? Elaborate on the question a little more in detail. For people who don't know the verse, it is completely difficult to comprehend your question.

Bro insert scans? At least insert the profile link. Verse Link? Elaborate on the question a little more in detail. For people who don't know the verse, it is completely difficult to comprehend your question.
there are tags I feel like reading the tags are enough to go look up the profile yourself though I will put the link there if it does help

Back