• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible profile making

No she can't she dies at the end of light (SPOILER ALERT ha) when Little Pete hits her with a ton of lightning bolts. She dosen't have parasitic imortality

Does telekinesis count for lifting strength

If so i don't think it would increase the class but it could be noted.

Caine (The guy who Gaia shares telekinesis with) could lift, flip and throw (I don't remember how far but he could definately throw a car a fair distance too) bugs who are stated, if i recall to be the size of SUV's. However the wikifayz says they are the size of buses (which i'm fairly sure is wrong due to Caine killing one of them by mashing it's underside with a washing machine).

Well, we should probably get her tier with every power straightened out. Would she have died like Duck did? Did she survive getting hit by Duck's attack?

Yeah Telekinesis counts as Lifting Strength but it would be a seperate rating within the same key, though that wouldnt be above Class 10 which she already is physically

I think she would survive as i remember that the only reason Duck was scared originally was that he couldn't breathe underground. She can use telekinesis to push stuff away and breathe. The gaiaphage which isn't her did survive.

Ducks power allows him to float too just putting that out there.

Like really really high

I found an online PDF with information

"The gaiaphage thought nothing of the soft, human body that flew toward him.

Up into the air the human flew. Toward the roof of the cavern.

Down he came.

The gaiaphage would never even feel the slight weight as it…

…hit with the force of a mountain dropped from the edge of space."

Duck hit the gaiaphage and drilled straight through its crystalline mass.

And straight through the cave floor beneath it.

Into the vortex, like grains of sand in an hourglass, fell the gaiaphage"

"Only this water was more like sand. A billion tiny crystals all sucked down the drain that Duck had made in the earth.

He could see nothing as he fell. The crystals filled his eyes and ears and mouth.

He couldn't breathe, and this panicked him and he fell even faster, trying to outrun the monster that fell with him.

No air.

Mind swirling, crazy, not even afraid now, just…"

"He stopped falling. Something had stopped him at last.

Too late, he thought.

Can't fall through to China, Duck thought.

Well, Duck thought, I guess I did want to be a hero.

And then Duck stopped thinking anything at all." The thing that would've stopped him is the barrier Also it took thos bugs i mentioned before at least half a day to remove the rubble from the entrance of the mineshaft. Possibly a whole day

Stuff for Gaia Harmed little pete when he had no physical body and no one (Save a very very special case) could even see him. Shot a laser that burned straight through a bus. Crushed a girls skull with a backhand slap. Knocked someones head clean off and sent it flying.

Survived being shot through the side and being hit in the chest by a spiked baseball bat Survived being shot multiple times, being hit by a thrown telephone pole indirectly (Tossed orc (someone who was abnormally tall("maybe twice the size of Edilio" who was described as He wasn't a big kid, but he stood so straight, he didn't seem short.") and mutated to have skin best described as wet cement that couldn't really be damaged. Who also eventually broke any piece of furnature he sat on as well as a pair of scales by standing on them) as if he weighed no more then a toy). Also was shot in the chest by a shotgun "Staggering back with seven holes in her" And then survived a machete swipe at the bottom of her neck however this was "angled wrong" but still drew a lot of blood. (In an aggrivating twist she survived all this when she was about to be killed by a shotgun to the face but the shot was a dud). Survived this "Orc's massive body had shielded Gaia from the worst of it.She lived, still, but the shrapnel and the fire had stripped the skin from much of her body, a terrible mimicry of Orc's own destruction.She was a creature of blood, red from head to foot.But she lived still." All of this is for both forms

WeeklyBattles said:
I see, can the Gaiaphage do this again if Gaia dies? Change bodies i mean.

If we take the Mountain level statement at face value tunneling into the earth with the attack wouldnt really change the value very much, dropping a mountain from space yields low-end Mountain level results. Though, how big is this barrier?

Go for it, the format for the profile is already saved on this thread.

The barrier is a perfect 20 mile (32.1869km) sphere.

Whoops, sorry, fell asleep before i could respond to this. So adding in the stuff you mentioned...

Summary
Gaia is the child of Caine Soren and Diana Ladris she was quickly taken over by the gaiaphage shortly after birth. She began aging at a very accelerated pace and was up and walking within a few hours. Gaia's main goal throughout her time in the series is to kill every single child in the FAYZ so little Pete or Nemesis as Gaia calls him. Cannot find a host to possess. Little Pete is the only force the Gaiaphage and possibly by extension, Gaia really fears in the FAYZ.

Another reason she wanted little Pete to not find a host was that he was tied to the FAYZ wall and was slowly dying. Once Little Pete faded away Gaia could then begin to take over the world.

She is the main antagonist of the final book in the Gone series, Light. It is also revealed that she shares a sort of field with the mutants in the FAYZ and she can use nearly every power in the FAYZ as long as she and the mutant sharing it stay alive.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C | At least 8-C, Possibly 7-A

Name:
Gaia Soren-Ladris

Origin: Gone

Age: A month at the end of light 14-15 biologically however

Classification: Girl possessed by radioactive alien

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Likely Immortality (Type 1), Regenerationn (High-Low to Low-Mid) (With healing Gaia may heal wounds that do not immediately kill her however she likely can't heal back limbs), Telekinesis, Possible Teleportation If Emily is still alive, Possible limited Telepathy to those previously affected by the Gaiaphage, Healing (Can perfectly heal injuries less severe that severed limbs, can heal severed limbs but not perfectly), Age Manipulation, Possible Light Manipulation (Via Sammy suns or possibly Sam's lasers), Semi-Invisibility (Via Bugs power), Gravity Manipulation (Via Dekkas power), Can shoot lasers that are capable of melting lead and concrete, Can harm Non-Corporeal beings | Same as before with definite Teleportation and Water Manipulation, Shockwaves, The ability to send invisible heat waves out, Control over her own density, Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, and Fire Manipulation

Attack Potency: Building level (Comparable to Caine, who collapsed a church, threatened to collapse a house, and can throw around bugs the size of cars and large amounts of debris with his telekinesis, and Jack, who destroyed a door that Caine was unable to break) | At least Building level, Possibly Mountain level (Would have the powers of Duck who was stated to hit the Gaiaphage with the force of a mountain dropped from the edge of space, Although this is likely hyperbole)

Speed: Transonic with Brianna's speed (Top speed is stated to be about 700mph)

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Comparable to Jack, who could lift a backhoe), Class 10 with Telekinesis (Comparable to Caine, who can throw around bugs the size of cars, Casually lifted and threw Orc, who is heavy enough to destroy furniture just by sitting on it)

Striking Strength: Class GJ

Durability:
At least Building level (Survived having Sam shoot her with his lasers that can melt concrete and lead for several seconds, being shot through the side and being hit in the chest by a spiked baseball bat, being hit by a thrown telephone pole indirectly, being shot with a shotgun and then struck with a machete, and an explosion that tore most of the skin off of her body) | At least Building level, Possibly Mountain level

Stamina:
Average

Range: 20-25 meters with Telekinesis, likely further with throwing and Sam's lasers

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Average in some areas below average in others (She is only a month old)

Weaknesses: She is nearsighted and a little unintelligent, Her speed makes it easy to trip and die in the dark, (Though Sam's light likely counteracts this as she could use it to see)

Key: With all of the powers in the start of Light | With every power in the series

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Alright we're almost done, i've added in those feats you listed, here's an updated version of the layout.

Okay, Duck's attack is actually calculable, you wouldnt happen to know how far away from the edge of the barrier they were would you?

The only reasonthat didn't wake me up is because theres a loud ass fu*king storm out there and i can't sleep. No sorry i don't know how far they were Can you fix the grammar mistake i did in the top i said born for no reason.

I love how the profile looks. Keep going if you want it's only fair if i talk to you in the middle of my night. Cause i worked out that most of the time i talked to you in late night. Also there is no way in hell i can sleep with all the banging and wind. Im not certain how high up they were from the bottom. Im in NZT you're EST correct?

She lifts orc with telekinesis not her hands i'm pretty sure I can't work out if Little pete was non corpreal or acasual. He was in a weird sort of plane i think because every person looked like just a bunch of weird symbols to him and ik that he was nothing more then a conciousness (man he'l be fun to do if i ever try) if he tried to touch someone he would mess with their biological makeup. Turned a girl into a reptile by accident and nearly killed her etc. So i don'g know what the feat of hitting him is. I'l read up when i wake up unless you already know.

I keep thinking of new things to add. The girl who she gets illusions from was able to influence someone into first cutting their wrists with their fingernails (he was starving and she made it look like there was food under his skin) and later made him rip his eyes out. I don't think she can cause real pain however something of the like does happen. Sam thought he was on fire and was panicing about being burnt even though he knew it wasn't real. The reason i states she likely can't heal back limbs is because lana (the girl with healing) has only tried once (under the gaiaphages mind control) and she was trying to heal a burnt off arm (sams power) the arm grew back but instead of an arm it was more of a living whip. The only other time something similar happened was when lana tried to heal back the boys eyes i mentioned earlier.

Instead of true eyes what came back was two weird BB things that allowed him to see peoples aura and if they were a good person (he could see the broken influence of the gaiaphage on lana) and he was one of two people to see little pete (and he went even more insane when he did)

Oy, i feel that, bad weather sucks when youre trying to sleep. Yeah im EST but i tend to be more active in the evening and night than i am in the daytime.

I see, then it should likely just be left as possibly since we have n way of knowing where they were in relation to the barrier's edge. Shame, that coulda been a good speed feat too :/

Fixed the part about Orc

If he lacks a physical body and exists as a disembodied consciousness he would be incorporeal. Acausal just means youre not affected by causality, it doesnt have anything to do with your physical body.

Added mind manipulation

Hmm...thats a form of Biological Manipulation on top of her healing powers.

Ok im awake and il get on my pc soon. Should her durability on all powers be upgraded to possibly higher with Ducks power And as a last touch maybe in the "she likely can't heal back limbs " is there something that can be put there about what happens or will it be left alone

Under weaknesses add possibly the dark as the girl who she got speed from couldn't run in the dark for fear that she'd kill herself if she tripped. However maybe sams light counteracts it.

I mean like pitch black too the night is ok

You might know of an explanation that is better then semi invisibility. It's like a human chameleon thing that affects the user and their clothes. A keen eye may spot it up close if they are aware.

OOOH i found it

DRAKE HAD GOTTEN used to the dark, to seeing only by the faint green light of his master, the gaiaphage.

They were ten miles belowground. The heat was intense. It probably should have killed him—intense heat, no water, not that much air. But Drake wasn't alive in the usual way. It was hard to kill what was not quite alive. http://gone.wikia.com/wiki/The_FAYZ_(map) The mineshaft on the right hand side is the one the gaiaphage is in They have to be below the nuclear power plant it's the only place that the barrier goes down that far.

She should be low 8-C with telekinesis. Caine collapses a church,threatens to collapse a house and throws a "Truckload" of debris in the first book alone.

It was heavy steel set into a heavy steel frame, obviously a door meant to withstand explosion or attack. If he hit it with a direct shock-wave of telekinetic power, it might bust open. But in the confined area of the hallway it might also reverb and knock him on his butt. "It won't be locked for long."

Caine fails to destroy this door by throwing a metal chest at it, yet Jack maganges to push it open with strength.

I mean the lower part of 8-C

He didn't completely destroy it which is why i thought the low end of 8-C was a good idea.

There aren't any mesurments the best i can give you is. Bigger then a mcdonalds

It was described as a grand building

I have the exact mesurments of the barrier if it helps Circumference of 62.83 miles, with an area of 314.159 square miles,"

It's an american book they use miles and feet all the time unfortunately

Oh dang lots of stuff here, sorry i wasnt on yesterday. Lets see what we've got.

Adjusted her durability and clarified her healing capabilities

Added the weakness

That would be Adaptation

So Duck's attack carried them from the mineshaft to below the power plant? Thats a distance of almost 10 km, and judging from the previous section from the story describing the attack it seems to have been in a relatively short timeframe...We might be able to get this calced

It may have been attributed to the wikia-wide glitch that was affecting everyone, it might be working now.

Collapsing a large church would be a solid Building level feat.

505.5899017 square kilometers, did someone create the barrier or...?

Sorry my phone never beeped at that response

Someone did create the barrier but the person who stated the size is just an absolute genius i would take her words seriously.

They should be under the power plant or somewhere nearby considering the barrier only goes down 10 miles under the power plant. So unless they were under a particularly massive hill (None are mentioned to be big enough to make more sense then them being under the power plant)

Shouldn't she be counted as 8-C now?

Her weakness of the dark is that her speed makes it easy to trip and die in the dark. But sams light may counteract this as she could be able to see.

Funnily enough the character Sam is afraid of the dark and his powers don't help him with his fear.

Okay, well how was it created? Did someone destroy it? Would anything involving the barrier at all be scalable to Gaia?

Changed her to 8-C

Fixed her weakness

It was created by little pete (il do him in the future) an autistic 4 year old who was inside the nuclear power plant. He was overwhelmed by the loud alarms and all the adults panicing when an alert came on so he made all the adults in a 20 mile radius (or diameter?) go away and created a barrier out of the gaiaphage. (Literally stretched a part of it out. (The gaiaphage and the barrier both hurt to touch) on the outisde the adults were working at the barrier trying to find a way to break it open. Eventually deciding the only way they could do it was to nuke it. (They were stopped) the only way anyone could escape was on their 15th birthday if they decided to leave (it's a big process to explain) After little pete was thrown off a high building by his sister in an attempt to end the FAYZ (what the kids called the situation (fallout alley youth zone)) and destroy the barrier. But little pete didn't die instead his body dissapeared and his mind was stuck in a strange plane. After deciding to find a host and taking over the host he killed Gaia and died himself. The barrier was destroyed with the true death of LP.

The barrier shouldn't be scaleable to Gaia but the Gaiaphage could scale off it but since that dosen't matter here i'd ignore the barrier. After all no one can damage it (if the worlds top scientists couldn't come up with a way to destroy it and said eh screw it lets nuke the barrier i can't picture anyone except little pete damaging it (Gaia hit little pete while he was non corperal so she could turn the barrier off for a split second and snatch a person on the other side (she took him to eat him because thats what Gaia does)) Everytime something happens to the barrier little pete has something to do with it. Nothing sticks to the barrier snd it hurts like hell to touch. Duck certainly couldn't break it but he could break through a lot of ground (can someone calc this or sre we just gonna leave it possibly) Gaias dura im not sure if it's 8-C i think her tier should just be 8-C based off telekinesis and her wall level punches and lasers im not sure however as you guys have that rule with physical stuff where if you can put out an amount of force you should be able to take it right? And Jack did manage to push down a door Cane couldn't bash open.

Ohmygosh im so sorry, my reply never went through...wikia does this thing (at least for me) where if you leave a thread open too long it will just delete your comment instead of replying...

I've put in a request for those two feats (Duck's attack and Pete creating the barrier) so once theyre done the profile should be good to go.

Back