• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible profile making

I think the entire calc may be wrong.

I love that it was calced but one of you never listened

Duck is "Thrown" into "THE GAIAPHAGE" "Gaia" is a different person

The gaiaphage is a big green blob basically.

The guy who did the calc seemed to have based it all from The gaiaphage being a person so....

Sorry if any of that was a bit aggressive

Wikia is buggy. It does not always give notifications when somebody has replied to a thread.

You can place a note on WeeklyBattles's message wall, asking for input here.

Well, it shouldn't be a problem, as long as you are polite. Othervise he will likely forget about this thread.

Probably has tbh, ha

I hope i can contribute a fair bit to the wiki but honestly if my computer keeps faling to load the editors i might have to keep relying on others to make the pages.

Hopefully my next attempt at a profile is a good one and we can just chuck it straight on without any trouble

Sorrysorrysorry im back. So the only real issue is Duck's attack, but if we dont know the size of the Gaiaphage we cant really calc the feat or use the calc that was done...we may just have to leave it as At least 8-C, possibly 7-A unless we can find some way of measuring the size of the Gaiaphage. Other than that the profile should be good to go.

Okay, so the profile is going to have the format i posted above, are you able to use the editor or is it still glitching out?

I noticed you asked the person who calced ducks feat about little petes barrier feat, would it be fine to use that in the future if i decide to make little pete a profile?

Yeah if we can get it calced, and it would scale to the Gaiaphage as it is a portion of it right?

Judging by the fact it was pretty much unaffected by Ducks attack i'd say yeah.

It was dying afterwards but i think it was more hunger. It ate radiation

Pete is gonna be a weird one to do.

He would have incredibly shit durability.

I mean he was killed by Gaia (when he got a host) so damn quickly.

But then he's gonna be at least town level AP or MCB what do ik

Back