• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Noblesse Upgrade

Last month, on the 28th, it was apparently released the OVA Noblesse. Finally the manhwa was animated.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HEpjKnMhwc

Still could not find a link to see the OVA, maybe they should not have translated yet, because of language or whatever.

Anyway, apparently the OVA will show the battle Raizel VS Muzaka.

The most intense battle of manhwa, which was not shown, but we know that the protagonist (Raizel) was so exhausted because of the battle that had to sleep for 800 years. (The manhwa begins when he wakes up)

If someone gets a link to the OVA, post here, please.

Ps: Sorry for my bad english from Google. (?)
Muzaka
Raizel

Doubt there will be an upgrade though if there were it would put raizel and muzaka at continent level.That would be awesome raizel is already hax with blood field i mean i have never seen blood being used to erase people from existance but being continent level on top of that too?yea would be one op character.

So having seen the ova i dont see there being any upgrades.The blood field created by raizel by the looks of it engulfed the entire country what country was that though i am guessing is the werewolve country seen muzaka and all the other werewolves were there.And apparalently there was a path between lukedonia and the werewolve country cause there were stone bridges and raizel can apparalently see across countries.The blood field spread across the country all the way to the stone path and destroyed everything.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So having seen the ova i dont see there being any upgrades.The blood field created by raizel by the looks of it engulfed the entire country what country was that though i am guessing is the werewolve country seen muzaka and all the other werewolves were there.And apparalently there was a path between lukedonia and the werewolve country cause there were stone bridges and raizel can apparalently see across countries.The blood field spread across the country all the way to the stone path and destroyed everything.
Hm ... I'm gonna wait for the translation.

Thanks for the news. :D

Yea it didn't look big enough for an upgrade. Most upgrades to Noblesse came from global views of attacks.

So a translated version of the ova has come out http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qandz.And yea didnt see anything that warrant an upgrade.In other news though i finished reading rai adventure side story and though i also didnt see anything that warrants an upgrade it seems raizel can raise the dead as long as the people dead havent been dead for too long.An another thing i saw was more evidence for raizel having complete control over blood,he made a guy explode without even touching him.

Back