• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reppuzan and Geynbleiddd seem to make sense.

Light Fang was swiped, which is what the jutsu is used for, to "bisect". What happened in the Anime is irrelevant. The series is consistently MHS+, which is what they are rated at.

Kinshiki and Momoshiki being "threats" to Kaguya is vague. We don't know the exact reasons why. Plus, Kaguya is only Planet level with her ultimate trump card, not normally or casually.

Gwynbleiddd said:
In the manga Naruto seems to be reacting to Madara's head movement and not the expansion of the beam itself, so there is another point against Lightspeed Naruto.
if its true then for that to happe

1st madara have to turn his head to left then fire the Light Fang then he have to turn his had to the right

but that didnt happen

we have 2 opinon on that

1st naruto react expansion of the beam itself then he also react to Madara's head movement

this 1 is backup by anime 2nd canon

and madara was looking at naruto( backup by manga)

2nd Naruto seems to be reacting to Madara's head movement

this 1 is backup by nothing

I still don't get why Gai isn't practically lightspeed for his "bending space" feat (And yes, it was space, not air, look up the word used and it's meanings). All I'm getting here are weak rebuttals ...

Gwynbleiddd said:
It's clear that Naruto reacted to Madara's head swing
did read what i said

if its true then for that to happen

for your claim u need to prove that madara did this(1st madara have to turn his head to left then fire the Light Fang then he have to turn his had to the right)

but we know that madara was looking at naruto his haed was straight at naruto

4700833-7702549917-05.jp

If i understand this correctly you say that Madara would have to turn his head twice?

Yes Madara was initially looking at Naruto but what we see on the image is Naruto moving on a way to dodge the swing of the beam, not the beam itself.

This isn't even the only problem with this:

i.Why should we accept a statement from the databooks that have already been rejected as inaccurate and full of hyperboles.

ii.Why would a lightning technique travel at lightspeed.

Gwynbleiddd said:
i.Why should we accept a statement from the databooks that have already been rejected as inaccurate and full of hyperboles.
i am not asking

but then we do accept other databooks

+ it wont be hyperboles.anymoe if u accept this

kcm naruto = Mach 57161 if dont accept ay as lightning speed user then u can use Power-scaling

if we use lightning speed from Official Translation then the ruselt will be at least 10x(kcm naruto speed)

atleast 50% SoL

if kcm naruto has speed = 50% SoL its resonable to think that Light Fang being Lightspeed was not hyperbole

I'm sorry but y is this still being discussed? It's already been established that the light fang feat isn't going to be accepted or considered a LS feat, as I see it now this argument is going on in a loop and will eventually start grating on the patience of everyone. I'd advise to simply drop the subject and either close the thread or discuss something else.

The mach 57000 calc is calc stacking and the rest of what you are saying makes very little sense.

Gwynbleiddd said:
The mach 57000 calc is calc stacking and the rest of what you are saying makes very little sense.
its not stacking its Power-scaling

even if u dont agree ay has real lightning then

we can still use Power-scaling on ay

here

Sasuke's Perception scale to near blind itachi's Perception

sasuke Perception should be at least = to near blind itachi's Perception if not greater(low-ball)

tachi was able to react to kirin/lightning but sasuke fail to react to ay top speed

it should clear that out

ay top speed >sasuke reaction>Kirin speed

i think its resonable that ay top speed faster then Kirin speed/lightning

i dont see any reson to reject it

cause it simple Power-scale

and he(ay) himself state that he used top speed on naruto

+ ay said only naruto and minato was able to out run his top speed

DodoNova2 said:
And since my calc on KCM naruto is bad, what should I correct it?
other then math

u said in your blog this

Sasuke's Perception scale to near blind itachi's Perception

tachi was able to react to kirin/lightning but sasuke fail to react to ay top speed

it should clear that out

ay top speed >sasuke reaction>Kirin speed

i dont see any reson to reject it

I agree with Gwynbleiddd, and this is a banned topic. Perhaps we should close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back