• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Gumball upgrade

I know, I've already done this before. But I think that Gumball can be somewhat revised.

1. 1- Regenerationn
Gumball has an insane healing factor. He can regenerate from being turned into droplets which is low-high Regenerationn.

1. 2- Striking Strength
Gumball is able to scale to the town of elmore which can damage the console. The Console ripped the fabric of the universe, [here].

Now, you might be thinking that the Console's striking strength doesn't equal his durability, however that's not the case since he was unaffected by the fabric of the universe being ripped apart. It's not a reality warping resistance thing, it's actually tearing apart the fabric of the universe.

So, imo Gumball qualifies for universal durability.

1. 3- Durability revision
Gumball should also be universal in durability for tanking hits from the universal console. Yeah, that's kinda a repeat from Striking Strength.

1. 4- Speed
Gumball was able to travel from Saturn to earth in 3 seconds. Well, there's a debate on if it's jupiter or if it's saturn.

[the link in order for you to decide.]

If this is jupiter, then Gumball traveled roughly 650 times the speed of light.

If this is saturn, then Gumball is traveling roughly 1,300 times the speed of light.

In conclusion, I think that Gumball at his high toon force end should be universal in striking strength and durability with low-godly Regenerationn and MFTL to MFTL+ speed.

I clicked the link and it said the page did not exist. What episode was it?

Magi RobloxG said:
Gumball can't survive being erased out of existence, only that is plot armor.
Even so, Gumball regenerated from being turned into dust which is mid-high Regenerationn.

Even so, Gumball regenerated from being turned into dust which is mid-high Regenerationn.

What episode did that happened?

@031nch22 Plot armor =/= Regenerationn.

Gumball & Darwin's legit & best Regenerationn feat is being turned into droplets and reformimg together again in "the Secret" episode (IIRC) which would be Low-High regen.

Magi RobloxG said:
Gumball & Darwin's legit & best Regenerationn feat is being turned into droplets and reformimg together again in "the Secret" episode (IIRC) which would be Low-High regen.
Using your argument, what would stop that from being plot armor?

031nch22 said:
Magi RobloxG said:
If Gumball regenerated or said something before the next scene happens.

Magi RobloxG said:
031nch22 said:
Magi RobloxG said:
If Gumball regenerated or said something before the next scene happens.
Ok. What are your thoughts on universal AP Gumball?

It seems.... OK ? I mean, I am a big fan of the series and everything, but this specific revision to require someone of a higher authority to approve of. I agree with " Regenerationn via Toon Force " , AP reasoning is somewhat solid , everything else is fine. Who would scale to them normally if the above upgrade is given ? Would this be called as 3-A or Low 2-C ? To me honestly : Destroying the fabric of the universe seems far more potent than destroying just the physical universe .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
It seems.... OK ? I mean, I am a big fan of the series and everything, but this specific revision to require someone of a higher authority to approve of. I agree with " Regenerationn via Toon Force " , AP reasoning is somewhat solid , everything else is fine. Who would scale to them normally if the above upgrade is given ? Would this be called as 3-A or Low 2-C ? To me honestly : Destroying the fabric of the universe seems far more potent than destroying just the physical universe .
1. Thanks :).

2. Most of the town of elmore can scale to this feat at their high end, but only in their high end. If we use the characters with not this much toon force, even the top tiers of the verse are maybe city level since Hector is superior to Bobert who's explosion affected a town.

3. Potentially, but not likely In my opinion. I think it would qualify as a 3-A feat better than a low 2-C.

Lol, just gonna say that you cant count SSJ Gumball like...at all, since that was merely a one scene joke

1. Thanks :).

2. Most of the town of elmore can scale to this feat at their high end, but only in their high end. If we use the characters with not this much toon force, even the top tiers of the verse are maybe city level since Hector is superior to Bobert who's explosion affected a town.

3. Potentially, but not likely In my opinion. I think it would qualify as a 3-A feat better than a low 2-C.

Yea, it may possibly be considered as 3-A.

What exactly confirms The Consoloes Universal Durability? It's pretty evident that he just probably has resistance to reality warping. The feat was reality warping since he turned the entire universe into a video game. Also that was Universal AP, it doesn't look like his DC === AP. From that, nice thread.

GarageShackGamer said:
What exactly confirms The Consoloes Universal Durability? It's pretty evident that he just probably has resistance to reality warping. The feat was reality warping since he turned the entire universe into a video game. Also that was Universal AP, it doesn't look like his DC === AP. From that, nice thread.
The console also ripped the fabric of the universe as stated by Anais so it's both durability (being unaffected by the fabric of the universe being ripped apart) and resistance to reality warping (from turning the universe into a video game).

In the same episode when they stopped time, weren't they stated to be faster than light when they tried to play video games?

Back