• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Extraordinary Genius upgrade for Ayanokouji

In year 1 volume 7, ayanokouji states the following:

"I was a first year high school student. I was only sixteen years old, and already, my knowledge far exceeded what a normal person could learn a lifetime."

The requirements for extraordinary genius is "Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limit". We can deduce that ayanokouji has vast knowledge in most or all academic fields and not useless knowledge from insignificant topics as evident in year 2 volume 3, where he loses in an anime quiz. This is further evident by the fact that the 'White Room' teaches students from a very young age university subjects, shown here:

(there is also Lebasque calculus but I am not bothered finding it)

Having knowledge of a graduate is not equal to being extraordinary genius.
The likes of phineas and ferb ,doctor doom,rick shwartz are extraordinary genius.

Ayanokoji states he learned more than a NORMAL person could live in a lifetime. The statement would only be Extraordinary Genius if he was talking about someone like Einstein

Ayanokoji states he learned more than a NORMAL person could live in a lifetime. The statement would only be Extraordinary Genius if he was talking about someone like Einstein
Does ayanokoji have a feat of showing his intelligence via creation or something similar apart from general description of his knowledge?

A average person doesn’t even go to university
Honestly I could even see this as being Gifted but it probably should be Genius

You cant say einstein or others are normal person. They were quite exceptional.
That’s the point

If Ayanokoji said he learned more than Einstein learned in his lifetime, that would be Extraordinary Genius

But Ayanokoji said he learned more than normal people learn in their lifetime, which is just Genius

That’s the point

If Ayanokoji said he learned more than Einstein learned in his lifetime, that would be Extraordinary Genius

But Ayanokoji said he learned more than normal people learn in their lifetime, which is just Genius
Volume 0 could show his superiority over other white room students who are already beyond normal humans.

Also, I don’t remember what volume it was, but Ayanokoji claimed to calculate countless scenarios. This can be seen as flowery language and what not but I’m not sure.

Last edited:
Maybe this should be put on hold until vol 0 comes out so we can see further details.

That’s the point

It says a normal human COULD learn in a lifetime. A normal human lives about 80 years but let's say they start leaning for most of their life starting from age 5. So even if they gained knowledge continuously in their lifetime, they will still have far lower than Ayanokouji's. That is 75 years worth of knowledge and ayanokouji far exceeds that.

Back