• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The calculation hasn't even been evaluated nor accepted. Last but not least there's no way this took one second considering Makima had ample time to yeet his ass several times.

The calculation hasn't even been evaluated nor accepted. Last but not least there's no way this took one second considering Makima had ample time to yeet his ass several times.
This is from the Reze fight. I don't know why you're bringing up that it hasn't been evaluated since its in calc group discussion.

what he means is that it is not you who must calculate this, you must give the scan to the calculation team within the wiki to calculate, and yes, I also don't agree that it was in 1 second or that he went into space, we don't see the explosion site in the scan and we see that it's ridiculously close to the city, Meanwhile, Makima who is far superior to Reze spent several bangs to make chainsaw man go to space

what he means is that it is not you who must calculate this, you must give the scan to the calculation team within the wiki to calculate, and yes, I also don't agree that it was in 1 second or that he went into space, we don't see the explosion site in the scan and we see that it's ridiculously close to the city, Meanwhile, Makima who is far superior to Reze spent several bangs to make chainsaw man go to space
Good point. This can be closed.

Back