• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Poof seems to teleport targets inside a black hole, and can teleport himself naturally.

In his last appearance he was always BFRing threats into who knows where, and one of them was shown inside a black hole. Take that as you will.

Was there any particular reason why he was doing so? Did he BFR threats in the past? Does he need to gestureize or anything? I don't have enough info to tell me what he'll do and if it can be countered.

All of them were entering a black hole? You originally said one of them was a black hole. The quote seems to imply all of them enter a black hole.

Eficiente said:
In his last appearance he was always BFRing threats into who knows where, and one of them was shown inside a black hole. Take that as you will.

I mean. Would a black hole beat Cozy even? She seems to be tough enough to tank one regardless. Assuming poof even tried it

Cozy mainly relies on long-distance laser firing and BFRs with portals to other areas when in direct combat, but is also smart and quite devious in most scenarios. I could easily see her fooling Poof considering each of their intelligences, and getting the winning blow.

Poof reflected lasers as a "baby" and with ease, portals don't really mean anything given his teleportation. He also has no reason to approach at least after having Cozy on sight, no fairy goes on physical combat, they just use magic and Poof is no exception to it. And lastly, unless those lasers annihilate his body as opposed to make holes in it, Poof would just ignore the pain (if he has any) due to insane type 2 immortality and target Cozy with magic, not to mention his quick regen.

True. At the same time, anything that's not BFR is not really something that can really be said that he would imitate again in a vs match. He could deal with the lasers without physically touching them (turning them into harmless things, making them go in reverse in mid-air, etc.), or he could just try to dodge them, he has the reactions to do so.

In any case, I vote Poof for all the reasons above this sentence.

So if Poof leads with thought based incon....how can Cozy win? That distance really doesn't do her any favors and her perfered attack is blasting.

He almost always shakes his rattle to trigger his magic, if that changes anything.

If Cozy can hit him before he ''fully'' triggers his magic I might lean towards incon. Is there any delays after he finishes shaking? Like by a second or so? Or is it the instant he starts shaking?

It takes him a second or 2 to shake that, then the effects happen instantly.

Back