• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pontos vs Arceus (2-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzdog said:
Well, it does state that arceus can "devastate existence across multiple dimensions#" on the back cover of " arceus and the jewel of life " so he can destroy the concept of existence.
You can not be serious -_-

This is what happens when you debate a character who lacks actual combat feats against those of it's level, you need to look to movie box cover descriptions.

This thread is getting repetative now, Pontos is on the high end of the 2Cs(at least 2C and he beats 2Cs that beats other 2Cs) while Arceus is not(2C and has only beated Low 2Cs, all of which are his creations that he has clear superiority and control over as seen with it being able to recreate any of them, so combating them really isn't impressive). So can anyone show me any combat feats of Arceus resisting any mental, spiritual or existential erasure attacks on the level of 2C, cause if not Pontos can beat Arceus via those.

Pontos also does a lof of stuff for ***** and giggles. He is a massive troll god, and his power is indeed enough to erase Titans with thoughts.

@Sage Not debating here(I want this thread to die) but to answer your question.

Mind Plate Negate Mind based attacks and other Psychic based attacks as in Pokemon Mind Manipulation is classified with Psychic Types.

Spooky Plate Negates Spiritual Based attacks. It repels Ghost types who are non-corporeal and spiritual in nature.

Draco Plate? Well this plate stops dragon based moves.....In which Dialga's Roar of Time and Palkia's Spatial Rend classify as. Not certain on that.

Either way I go back to my original argument of Pontos kind of stomping Arceus in power here seeing as Arceus only has basic 2-C and 2-B feats. The old 2-C Arceus would've been a different story as he was on the higher end. But alas this Arceus is sealed right now.

Anyway lets let this thread die. Kinda sick of Arceus vs Saint Seiya character.

This is my main point, they are pretty much equal in hax, but Pontos has three advantadges:

His Regenerationn meaning that Arceus can't really put him down.

His Fate Manipulation which is some of the most absurd hax out there for a character in his level.

His far greater Attack Potency.

@ Dragon, Well plates give resistence not immunity since they make Arceus the type of the plate currently in use and water type attacks still hurt water type pokemon just not as effective as seen game wise.

Also with only 2 dragon type attacks in Pokemon affecting space and time (separately at that) I don't see how the Draco plate gives much resistence to Pontos' space-time and reality warping hax when they are a great level above said moves that only affect space-time when clashed together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back