• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pontos VS Amakasu Masahiko (2-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But as expected from the verse who had a Guy with only small star AP but with Hyperverse level barrier. ┬»\_Òâä_/┬»

Yeah Amakasu wins imo.

Outside of his trash durability. He outclasses Pontos in every category. Ragonarok summons gods making Pontos extremely outnumbered. Pontos causality manipulation is useless here because Amakasu ignores causality entirely. Pontos can't truly put down Amakasu due to his Low-Godly regen, Resurrection, and his immense willpower which is the reason he resurrects.

If Amakasu was a solid 2-C all around, I'd give it to him, because Masada characters are kind of the most haxxed characters on the wiki without exaggeration. But well, Pontos kinda stomps because of that durability. And Low godly regen isn't exactly that hard to get around for a Saint Seiya character. And given how stupidly high up he is in the 2-C category...

I think I need to address the elephant in the room. The reason this match even exists is because these two characters are in competition of the "strongest 2-C" title right? But before Amakasu's "discovery", why exactly was Pontos considered the strongest 2-C. Majority of the "hax" he processes is standard for a tier 2 character.

Outside of Low-Godly regen and Void manipulation. He has nothing that really that impressive. Is it really the series' hierarchy that makes them this overpowered? Or is because tier 2's prominent characters aren't really that haxxed?

I'm pretty sure Amakasu's Raganarok takes time, given that he needs to summon every god in existence and have them fight. It's not prep heavy, but that's still his best shot and Pontos' best shots are way simpler and faster.

Promestein said:
I'm pretty sure Amakasu's Raganarok takes time, given that he needs to summon every god in existence and have them fight.
In which time Pontos kills him with his hax.
There is a note in his profile saying: Despite Ragnarok requiring the Gods Amakasu summons to battle each other, it is not a prep-heavy method, and he can do it at any time.

Yes, I noticed that, but Amakasu's biggest chance is Ragnarok.

Pontos can end the battle with casual attacks.

Outside of Ragnarok, nothing Amakasu has is relevant to someone with multi-universal durability, resistance, acausality, and hax. I'm pretty sure Pontos is higher-dimensional, too. Amakasu could summon every god in existence, and then they'd all be oneshot immediately with a thought.

In summary;

• Ragnarok may not be prep-heavy, but it's not immediate, and at best, Amakasu's summons are individually around as strong as he is.
  • Amakasu can't hurt Pontos otherwise, nor can any of the other gods, while Pontos can oneshot them without any difficulty whatsoever.
This is a stomp. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back