• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Tournament Rp round 3

Blah blah big stadium with tables next to you. Pick 3 of your 6 pokemon and start fighting

The combatants are Alexander and Sparks Bolt.

Alexander appears onto the field, a man who seems on the edge of adulthood, looking around 19 in age. He looks to be confident, close to being smug, with a ayance that seems relaxed and a smirk on his face. His hair his black and gis skin is white, but his eyes are hiding behind sunglasses.

He walks towards the table containing his Pokemon and he reaches out to take three, Blaziken, Tyranitar, and Aegislash. Keeping Tyranitar's out while attaching to other two to his belt.

He then proceeds to walk out onto the field and begins tossing the Pokeball up and down waiting for his opponent to get done with his other hand in his pocket.

As Alexander arrives on the field, a small ember ignites on the other side of the field. It quickly explodes into a spiral of flames before just as suddenly dying off. Standing on the now burnt grass is a young man in his mid-twenties, who's looking around in a sort of panic.

After a moment, Sparks lets out a sigh of relief and runs his left hand through his bright blue hair before placing it in the pocket of his lab coat. "Thought I was going to be late for a moment... Glad to see I'm just on time." He looks across the crowd for a moment as he adjusts the pack on his back before he turns his gaze to his opponent. A metal, cartoonishly-proportioned arm extends from his bag and places a pokeball in his right hand.

"Trying to be fashionably late... well at least you tried. Now lets go."

Alexander then catchs the Pokeball that was in the air and threw it forward, bringing forth the green behemoth Tyranitar. At its appearance Tyranitar roars, creating a sandstorm throughout the arena with its ability.

"If there's one thing I'm not, it's fashionable." Sparks shields his eyes as the sandstorm suddenly kicks up before he grins. "A great choice. We'll see how it works out. Klinklang, you're up!" He tosses the Pokeball into the storm, which releases the Gear Pokémon onto the field.

"So that's what your going with, fine. Tyranitar, Earthquake."

Tyranitar then stomps onto the ground causing the whole battlefield to shake.

At first Klinklang simply watches the ground rumble in confusion, before a part of the arena bursts up from beneath it and strikes the Pokémon's underside, catching Klinklang off guard. "Alright Klinklang, fly higher then unleash Metal Sound!"

The screeching sound that Klingklang makes causes Tyranitar horrible pain that causes it to thrash about. Seeing this Alexander's smirk is finally gone from his face, replaced with one of displeasure as he clicks his tongue and he holds Tyrantitar's Pokeball up to recall it.

"Tch, Tyranitar return. Well I must admit I underestimated you, to be be able to put me into such a disadvantageous position so early, I must congratulate you. But it won't happen again! Go Aegislash!"

Alexander throws a Pokeball, lacking the smugness his first throw had, releasing the sword and shield Pokemon into the still raging sandstorm.

Sparks raises an eyebrow as he watches Alexander return his Tyranitar before his attention turns back to Klinklang who's taken a bit more damage from the sandstorm. "Alright Klinklang, we just need to survive whatever attack he throws next and we're golden! Magnetic Flux!"

Electric sparks jolt from the Gear Pokémon as it manipulates the surrounding magnetic fields, boosting its defenses.

[Sandstorm doesn't effect Rock, Ground, and Steel types]

"Aegislash, Swords Dance."

Aegislash then create blue spectral swords to dance around it, greatly raising its attack power for its future attack.

(Oh, right. lol. There goes my strategy to x4 you with Assurance.)

Sparks shrugs as his Magnetic Flux has become unecessary. "Oh well. Klinklang, hit it hard with Thunder!"

"Swords Dance again"

Relying on Aegislash's impressive defences to make the damage negligible, Aegislash performs Swords Dance again to further increase its attack power.

"Sooner or later, it'll emerge from that shield. For now, Assurance!" Klinklang bursts forward and strikes Aegislash's shield head-on

Alexander's smirk returns as he makes a small chuckle.

"Heh, King's Shield."

Aegislash then creates a shield made of blue hexagons, that appears before Klinklang attack reachs, and as Klingklang makes contact with the shield its attack is then drastically dropped.

"Now that its within reach! Sacred Sword!"

After the attack is blocked by its defence, Aegislash unsheaths its swords and makes to strike Klingklang with a supereffective attack boosted by its preparation.

"Aegislash, Protect!" Sparks calls out.

As Klinklang is faster, it manages to create a light blue forcefield in front of itself just in time, narrowly preventing the massive hit from landing.

"Luckily, we don't need contact! Close-range Hyper Beam!"

"King's Shield! Quick!"

Aegislash quickly makes to raise its shield again to block the Hyper Beam.

[I just wasted King's Shield blocking a Normal Type move from harming a Ghost Type]

[I don't mean to interrupt... But Klinklang has (is allowed to have) Clear Body - a pokemon is allowed to have any/all of its abilities barring banned ones like moody... The attack drop does not apply.]

(GOD! I keep forgetting to check these things. lol. I even had the ability up when I had typed that comment. Also, clearly we were both a bit silly with the normal type move :/ )

"Discharge, Klinklang!" Electricity sparks off the Gear Pokémon before it fires off bolts of lightning at Aegislash

Aegislash once again blocks the attack with its impressive defence.

"Autotomize Aegislash."

Aegislash then proceeds to lighten itself to sharply raise its speed.

Back