• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Physiology: The Finalist's Finalest Final Reckoning

Several years ago, I set out to make a Powers and Abilities profile meant to define the very physiology of what it means to be a Pokémon. I eventually got far enough that I was descending on my final draft of the project.

We were several threads in on revisions, which alone took months, then came the threads meant to hopefully get it approved... needless to say, my patience was out the window, and I just couldn't wait any longer to get this done. After doing something on this site I'm not proud of, and losing friends in the process, I spent a long time away to gather my thoughts.

Now that I'm back to this site full time, I decided, "What the heck, why not finish it." I actually got some more major revisions in, updated it with better scans, I even found some brand new abilities to add to the rest.

It's so complete now that I've decided it's worthy for the staff to take a look at it. I'm super proud of how it turned out, and I hope every single one of you finds it bare minimum to be a good read. Let's get this approved... I hope.

The profile

Back