• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon (Games) Revision: Speed

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Fire Red/Leaf Gree

We have a feat for the Dojo Master, that scale directly to Sabrina: Hypersonic+ (Mach 23) from Hitmoncha and Hitmonlee

But, we should consider that Even characters below, can't be MUCH slower, so I suggest the next scaling:

• Brock: At least SuperHuman (Via scaling from Onix's 50 mph), likely much higher (Shouldn't be much slower than Misty)
  • Misty: At least Subsonic (Faster than Brock), possibly Hypersonic (She is very close to Surge, believe it or not)
  • Surge: Likely Hypersonic (Not too far behind Erika)
  • Erika (She doesn't have a profile yet, but I'll create her one): Likely Hypersonic+ (Not too far behind Sabrina)
  • Sabrina: Hypersonic+ (Kept up with the dojo's master, who commands both Hitmoncha and Hitmonlee)
  • Kouga: High Hypersonic (Swifter than Sabrina) [The speed is Mach 23, so now Mach 25 is nothing wrong]
  • Blaine: High Hypersonic
  • Giovanni: High Hypersonic
And so onwards, Lance maybe having "Possibly High Hypersonic+", but just that.

Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Similar case, but better, Chuck is a Gym Leader, who, normally, should be stronger than the trainers on his gym, right? Well, two of them have both of this Mach 23 Pokemon, so let's begin:

• Falkner: Unknow (I don't know if could even be scale from this feat, same case for Bugsy)
  • Bugsy: Unknow
  • Whitney: Hypersonic+ (Not too far behind Morty)
  • Morty: Hypersonic+ (Not too far behind Chuck)
  • Chuck: Likely High Hypersonic (As a Gym Leader, should be faster than the trainers in his Gym, two of them commanding both Hitmoncha and Hitmonlee)
  • Jasmine: High Hypersonic (Faster than Chuck)
  • Pryce: High Hypersonic (Comparable to Jasmine)
  • Clair: High Hypersonic (Faster than Pryce)
  • Elite Four: High Hypersonic and for Champion Lance (Yes, I have his profile in a document) would be "Likely High Hypersonic+"
  • Kanto Leaders: High Hypersonic+ (All of them are faster than Lance)
  • Blue/Rematch Leaders: Likely Massively Hypersonic (Blue is much stronger than the other Leaders, but they rematch version is comparable to Pre-Rematch Blue)
  • Rematch Blue, Lance and Red: Massively Hypersonic
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/ORAS

• Roxanne: SuperHuman
  • Brawly: Subsonic
  • Wattson: At least Subsonic (His Manectric is this fast)
  • Flannery: Likely Subsonic+
  • Norman: Subsonic+
  • Winona: Likely Transonic
  • Tate and Liza: Transonic
  • Wallace: Likely Supersonic
  • Sidney: Supersonic
  • Phoebe: Supersonic
  • Glacia: Likely Supersonic+
  • Drake: Likely Supersonic+
  • Steven: Supersonic+
  • Anabel: Massively Hypersonic (Has a faster team than Steven Stone and commands an Entei)
Colosseum

• Miror B: Likely Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to Skrub, who commands Shadow Hitmontop and close to Dakim, who commands Shadow Entei)
  • Dakim to Nascour: Massively Hypersonic (Faster than Miror B. and Skrub)
  • Evice to Fein: At least Massively Hypersonic (Considerably faster than Nascour)
XD

• Lovrina: At least Subsonic, possibly Hypersonic (Vastly faster tha Yellosix Electrike)
  • Miror B: At least Subsonic, possibly Hypersonic (Close to Exol)
  • Exol: Likely Hypersonic
  • Snattle: Hypersonic
  • Robo Chobin: Likely Hypersonic+ (Close to Miror B.)
  • Miror B. Rematch: Hypersonic+ (Not too far behind Gonzap)
  • Gonzap: Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Angic)
  • Gorigan: Likely High Hypersonic (Faster than Angic, who commands Hitmontop)
  • Lovrina Rematch: High Hypersonic (Comparable to Gorigan)
  • Snattle Rematch: High Hypersonic
  • Gorigan Rematch: High Hypersonic
  • Ardos: High Hypersonic, possibly High Hypersonic+ (Vastly faster than Gorigan)
  • Eldes: Likely High Hypersonic+ (Close to Greevil)
  • Greevil: High Hypersonic+ (Considerably faster than his sons)
  • Miror B. Final: High Hypersonic+
  • Orre Colosseum Bosses: Massively Hypersonic (Eldes commands Latios and Latias)
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

• Roark: SuperHuman (Onix)
  • Gardenia: Subsonic (The Buneary's in Eterna Forest are this fast)
  • Maylene = Crasher Wake: At least Subsonic
  • Fantina: Likely Subsonic+
  • Byron: Subsonic+
  • Candice: Subsonic+
  • Volkner: Likely Supersonic
  • Aaron: Likely Supersonic+
  • Bertha: Likely Supersonic+
  • Flint: Likely Supersonic+
  • Lucian: Likely Hypersonic
  • Cynthia: Hypersonic (Garchomp)
  • Palmer/Dahlia: Likely High Hypersonic (Has Pokémon that have speed superior to Cynthia's and the Hitmontop used by a trainer on the Battle Frontier)
Black/White and Black 2/White 2
Elesa. Has. A. Zebstrika.

And what can do? Well... It's as fast as lightning

So:

• Cilan/Chili/Cress and Lenora: Unknow [Same case as Falkner and Bugsy]. Which is also the same case for Chelen and Roxie in B2/W2
  • Burgh: Likely Massively Hypersonic (Not too far behind Elesa)
  • Elesa: Massively Hypersonic+ (Commands a Zebstrika, which can move as fast as lightning)
  • Everyone above her: Massively Hypersonic+
  • World Leaders Tournament: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Elesa is a participant, and is faster than before)
  • Champions Tournament: At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher (Much faster than the Gym Leaders)
X/Y

• Viola: Peak Human (At best)
  • Grant: Subsonic
  • Korrina: Subsonic (Hawlucha, who scales from Machamp)
  • Ramos: At least Subsonic
  • Clemont: Subsonic+ (Faster than a Manectric and considerably above Korrina)
  • Valerie: Likely Transonic
  • Olympia: Supersonic
  • Lysandre: Likely Supersonic+
  • Wulfric: Supersonic+
  • AZ: Likely Hypersonic
  • Malva: Hypersonic
  • Siebold: Hypersonic
  • Wikstrom: Hypersonic
  • Drasna: Hypersonic
  • Diantha: Likely Hypersonic+
Sun/Moo

• Ilima: Unknow
  • Kahuna Hala: Likely Subsonic
  • Gladion: Subsonic
  • Plumeria: At least Subsonic (Faster than the Skarmory on route 10)
  • Lana/Kiawe/Mallow/Olivia: Likely Subsonic+
  • Guzma: Subsonic+
  • Lusamine: Likely Supersonic
  • Merged Lusamine: Supersonic
  • Elite 4: Likely Supersonic+
  • Professor Kukui: Likely Hypersonic
  • Post Game Bosses/Title Defense Trainers: Hypersonic (Faster than before and comparable to Ryuki Garchomp)
  • Battle Tree Bosses: At least Massively Hypersonic (Faster than Tasanee Raikou, Suicune and Entei)
  • Anabel, Cynthia, Wally and Grimsley: At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher
  • Red and Blue: At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly Sub-Relativistic
Attack Potency discussion here

I'm okay with the suggested upgrades, though would probably have Red and Blue (Gen 7) as the same as the Champions Tournament

SomebodyData said:
I'm okay with the suggested upgrades, though would probably have Red and Blue (Gen 7) as the same as the Champions Tournament
Any particular reason?

should Gold and Silver get upgraded by powerscaling to blue? Gold defeated blue and Silver is somewhat scalable to him.

@Aiden nah, I'm just the kind of guy who likes lower ends better, but I'm still ok with the suggested one, if other people agree.

PaChi2 said:
should Gold and Silver get upgraded by powerscaling to blue? Gold defeated blue and Silver is somewhat scalable to him.
Not other Protagonist is going to have a profile

since only Red and Blue (Bianca and Cheren have also official Teams) has an official team

Now that I'm thinking... Barry should be deleted....

Barry's team is based on the fact that he likely got Empoleon, going by the anime. After that, the profile builds itself.

@Aiden okay, nvm about the protagonists (tho you can add a key to their manga counterparts, if those have a profile, I mean).

I feel like we should remove empoleon and add Gyarados(I think thats the one he uses).

Anyway for the upgrades I'm sorta ok with it, this kinda scaling feels kinda wonky since some series are have "At least" by the tier instead of doing what were doing now and just jumping to the next level of speed.

Also whats the difference between lighting and Sub-Rel?

Lightning is Mach 1293.01478 and Sub-Rel (1% SoL) 8809.9109

And the difference is x6.81346496 Times

The real cal howard said:
Barry's team is based on the fact that he likely got Empoleon, going by the anime. After that, the profile builds itself.
Then, the statistics should be chaged to anime Barry.

I think it looks good. Though, I have to wonder, where would some of the bad guys (like Archie, Cyrus, Lusamine, etc.) be placed? Would we scale them to a certain gym leader for different points in the game (i.e., the gym leader you face either right before or right after the final battle with them)?

Most likely

I actually have several not Gym Leaders characters in document in word

N is one of the one incoming...

I'm iffy on Sub-Rel Pokemon trainers, but the rest looks very legitmate.

Now that we have a good basis for Gen 5 trainers, I can start making pages for them. Thanks, Aiden.

Darkanine said:
Now that we have a good basis for Gen 5 trainers, I can start making pages for them. Thanks, Aiden.
I'm assuming the stats of the teams are just the highest stats of all of the Pokemon. So, like, Red's Pikachu might be Sub-Rel, but his Snorlax wouldn't be. And going on the AP thread, if Red were Island Level, maybe Snorlax/Blastoise/Charizard/Venusaur would be what gives him the Island Level, but Pikachu isn't as physically strong. Basically, I wouldn't imagine every single Pokemon on a trainer would perfectly match the total stats for the team as a whole.

Darkanine said:
Yeah, but considering that there are several trainers stronger than Elesa, and the fact that she is much stronger in the WT, is what make me do that

If you make Bianca or N, I'll kill you :)

Back