• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Po Ability Addition

ShionAH

He/Him
This might not work but Po was considered to be the concept of yin and yang right? Oogway talks about this.
So wouldn't he get Type 1 or 2 AE from this?

would help if we had a scan about it, but i'm pretty sure it was metaphorical talk about po representing it rather than being a literal personification of the concept

would help if we had a scan about it, but i'm pretty sure it was metaphorical talk about po representing it rather than being a literal personification of the concept
I heard that he was the concept of it. I will try to find it if I can

I mean even if he was it could again just be metaphorical talk regarding po's role and destiny, seeing as kung fu panda 2 shows that po represents it as white and black.

Besides that, he wouldn't get AE regardless cuz he never showed any immortality related to it nor is he an abstract being, he is very much physical and avatars are never brought up

I mean even if he was it could again just be metaphorical talk regarding po's role and destiny, seeing as kung fu panda 2 shows that po represents it as white and black.

Besides that, he wouldn't get AE regardless cuz he never showed any immortality related to it nor is he an abstract being, he is very much physical and avatars are never brought up
I see.

1.08 listen to oogway

"i saw the future of kung fu, and the past, i saw the panda who could unite both, that's why i choose you po, both sides of the yin yang, and my true successor"

yeah, he is talking about po's role and destiny

Back