• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
I don't really like to have to do this but..

The lasers used against the Pixels monsters have been described as concentraded beams of light.And as proven here , most of the monsters moves at a speed slighlty lower than that of the lasers. Too lazy to calc, but eh, just throwin' it out there.

The "lasers" don't seem to look like real ones, nor move like them, as they seem to act like projectiles from that video.

Idk where you see that. Most lasers goes into straight line and doesn't curve or anything. I don't think that because they are cube shaped that they aren't actual lasers.

Being too slow isn't exactly a good reason to refute speed of Lightning and Light and such. Btw Particle Beams have more or less equal speed to light so..

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Being too slow isn't exactly a good reason to refute speed of Lightning and Light and such. Btw Particle Beams have more or less equal speed to light so..
I call them slow because you can compare their speed to humans. For lightspeed... Humans should be portraited as completely still.

@69 Pretty much the same as the Red Stone of Aja from Jojo, which is considered Light Speed too.

@Yama Again, Fictonal Humans can be > Real Humans so eh.

What makes you think that? Pretty sure it isn't obvious that Marvel humans or Touhou humans are superhuman to us, yet they are.

What makes you think that? Pretty sure it isn't obvious that Marvel humans or Touhou humans are superhuman to us, yet they are.
So... All humans on screen are Rel+ at speed? Show me the proof of this then.

I dunno, I just showed you a feat where they are at that level. What do you want more?

I dunno, I just showed you a feat where they are at that level. What do you want more?
There is no feat at all. That's what a problem here. It could be feat if we saw Rel+ humans from other timeframes though.

So just because it was only shown once it's not a feat? Or is it because that they didn't directly dodged it?

So just because it was only shown once it's not a feat? Or is it because that they didn't directly dodged it?
Because of humans speed. The beams are too slow... They even looks like subsonic...

Again that argument "They don't look that fast". Could be applied to literally any feat to say that the timeframe was much slower than it actually is. Most writers don't care about that.

Again that argument "They don't look that fast". Could be applied to literally any feat to say that the timeframe was much slower than it actually is. Most writers don't care about that.
Humans move only three times slower... That's why...

Again your argument doesn't work. Quite a lot of battles in fictions are able to be percieved by "normal humans", doesn't make them slower. Quite a lot of times also, several "normal" things are happening at the same time of a normal feat. Yet again it doesn't make it slower.

Again your argument doesn't work. Quite a lot of battles in fictions are able to be percieved by "normal humans", doesn't make them slower. Quite a lot of times also, several "normal" things are happening at the same time of a normal feat. Yet again it doesn't make it slower.
Please, just stop there... We see that humans move not slower compared to those beams... They are not lightspeed no matter what until you prove that humans on screen can move at least as fast as 10-20% of lightspeed.

Yet humans in Touhou moves fast enough to be able to catch Relativistic fairies. I don't need to prove they are at such speed because they now have a feat of this level by scaling.

Yet humans in Touhou moves fast enough to be able to catch Relativistic fairies. I don't need to prove they are at such speed because they now have a feat of this level by scaling.
Do not mix franchises please. Prove it or leave it be for now if you can't prove it.

I'm not mixing them up. This is the same situation here. Normal Humans doing non-normal human stuff. Tell me in what way is it different right now?

I'm not mixing them up. This is the same situation here. Normal Humans doing non-normal human stuff. Tell me in what way is it different right now?
They are different. Did you see Touhou's normal humans fight vs youkais? I didn't remember that. But we see a lot of non-combatants in video you put... No much slower then combatants and beams.

No, in Touhou, even regular humans can beats fairies with ease. Also in Marvel, "Peak Humans" can dodges bullets. This shit happens all the times in fiction.

No, in Touhou, even regular humans can beats fairies with ease. Also in Marvel, "Peak Humans" can dodges bullets. This shit happens all the times in fiction.
In Touhou we never saw normal human vs youkai. And I kind of doubt that they move Rel+ when doing mundane things. But video shows us two guys shooting beams... OK. They can be Rel+ guys (we can ignore atmo fricition here since directors are usualy morons) but... Non-combatants move the same speed... Which is not normal.

Yeah but, dude, said "Combatants" are literally nerds who picked up guns. There aren't much differences here.

(Yeah but fairies are Rel+ too doe)

Never mind. Those nerds could be super humans all the way. But as we see... All humans are Rel+ (during shoot out scenes) or they just all normal humans and those beams are sub-sonic/supersonic.

And it's back to square one. They move like light (Still don't see where Fll saw those beams not moving like light), are made from light and were called light by top hat scientists. So I'd say it's not unreasonable to say there are light.

And it's back to square one. They move like light (Still don't see where Fll saw those beams not moving like light), are made from light and were called light by top hat scientists. So I'd say it's not unreasonable to say there are light.
Evidence shows otherwise. =)

Fantastical humans in a fantastical setting being relativistic due to consistent feats = not absurd

Random humans in a bad movie being relativistic by scaling to something that may or may not be lightspeed = absurd

Said "Fantastical humans" are still perfectly normal humans living in an otherwise perfectly normal world tho. And they are still considered unamped "normal humans".

Said "Fantastical humans" are still perfectly normal humans living in an otherwise perfectly normal world tho. And they are still considered unamped "normal humans".

The chase scene actualy shows that no one is Rel... As well as those beams. Especialy jumping scene where... You know, gravity is constant... Or do you say they have much stronger gravity there?

@Yama Same argument could be said of nearly every ficton. Comparing speed to real world objects or using gravity as an argument.

@Yama Same argument could be said of nearly every ficton. Comparing speed to real world objects or using gravity as an argument.
You started with Touhou so let's stick with Touhou where magic screw gravity everyday...

And nothing hints at gravity being changed on a Planetary basis just to suit the speed of everyone. In this case it's not even just Touhou, it's pretty much anything with peopel fightning at faster than human speed.

We are discussing Pixels... So let's stick with it. You mentioned Touhou and I showed that they are not comparable.

Make up your mind...

Again your argument can "work" against anything with more than human speed. It can't be applied simply because the characters "looks like normal humans".

Again your argument can "work" against anything with more than human speed. It can't be applied simply because the characters "looks like normal humans".
I don't need to prove anything. It's your duty. Prove it to me... That all those humans are Rel speedsters (and cars as well).

I'm not asking you to prove anything. Just saying you can't use comparaison to real life timeframe to disprove a feat. Too much fictional fights happens in real life timeframe for this to happen.

Back