• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikachu vs Ruby

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I remember a funny comment about Pikachu being able to solo the verse back in the Yang vs Tifa thread. I wonder if that's actually true after all this time. What side wins?

EDIT: With RWBY's upgrade, there's no way Pikachu could do it. So now this is a battle of RUBY vs Pikachu.
2043018-20110522013131 pikachu volt tackle
Ruby-0

Pikachu has unknown speed. If we assume equalized then yes Pikachu probably solos due to Town Level Dura and enough DC to back it off.

IIRC, the verse got a few upgrades since I said that. At that time, the verse capped at building level. Now, I'm not so sure. You could aruge that he couldn't take everyone at once because PP is a thing, but I dunno.

Though if you scale Pikachu to Latios (which this site doesn't), Pika murderstomps. Otherwise, I'm not so sure. As of now, his speed is set to unkown, so for all I know, RWBY's super-god-tiers - the ones that might actually give Chun-Li a booboo - may blitz Pikachu.

I'll give it to the RWBY verse due to the Grimm dragon which is small town level, if it's a well trained pikachu it might give them some trouble, but with all the characters who will be distracting the pikachu I think the Grimm dragon can still pull off a win, this is assuming speed is equalized.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Pikachu can't solo the verse. What is this wank XD?
Lol, Don't forget this was made back when the grim dragon was the only thing above large building level, so it wasn't too crazy an idea

Cool Bait bruh, but that's game mechanics. In the anime it clearly hurts and Pikachu has enhanced hearing making something like that not surprising.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Cool Bait bruh, but that's game mechanics. In the anime it clearly hurts and Pikachu has enhanced hearing making something like that not surprising.
Was that directed at me?

Well Pikachu has plenty of ways to paralyze Ruby, using his ability Static, flipping a coin in hopes that it will happen when using Thunderbolt or Thunder or just doing the sure thing and using Nuzzle or Thunder Wave. Once that happens Ruby's speed will decrease and she will be unable to attack 25% of the time. Pikachu

Agility makes Pikachu way to fast for her to keep up and with that new speed he can use nuzzle to completly shut her down.

Pikachu mid-low difficulty.

Back