• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pig God upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pig God no selled a casual punch from monster Garou due to his fat. He should be upgraded in durability because of that.

You can ask Ryukama to comment here, if you wish.

The first one was, he should have logically tried to hit Pig God as hard as he been hitting the other S class. But underestimated Pig Gods Dura.

If he hit Pig God as hard as he hit Flashy Flash or Superalloy he wouldn't be standing. Plus he didn't hit Amai/Sweet Mask, Atomic Samurai, and Atomic Samurai's disciples

Please do not quote each other back and forth. It turns the threads much harder to follow.

Anyway here is Ryukama. You can ask him to comment here, if you wish.

Condering that Pig God is still knocked out in chapter 92 and just regained consciousness in chapter 94 I don't think I am. If a single normal punch one shot Pig God, I have no idea how he would've no selled at least three strikes. It also doesn't make sense considering Pig God was struggling with a Dragon level threat Bang casually one shot. The upgrade just isn't warrented in my view

Pig god no selled the first punch. Garou just insulted him about his fat wasnt actually hitting him. And he clearly had more effort when he was one shotted. Garou was even in his fighting stance.

Bang one shotting gums is irrelavent. This is a durability upgrade.

This thread does not seem to lead anywhere either, and as such should probably be closed.

I think Pig God is fine as he is. Garou was angry he wasn't particularly putting much of his full strength or effort into it. I don't think we should scale from that.

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

Pig God may not be the strongest S-Class but he sure is the sexiest :^)

So should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back