• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo's Moon-bust Calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thinking better, he was wounded before the transformation, so, let's say that he just had half of his total power level during the battle against Goku ...

So ... weaker than Ginyu now, and it makes sense.

(We can't use a wounded Vegeta in battles, so ... Possibly Large Planet level for Oozaru Vegeta sounds very valid)

TakatoBlue said:
Like Ant said, Power levels are not a linear thing.
Goku with 10 of PL could ... destroy a car?

By logic we're thinking here, with 1000 PL he would be able to destroy 100 cars. But we know Piccolo with 400+ of PL could destroy the Moon.

So, a 10x power level boost would put Vegeta at Possibly Large Planet level.

Various official power level guides had put Vegeta at 18.000 of power level in base form.

And in DB manga (our first tier canon option in this wiki according to this thread from Lord Kavpeny) he stated that Great Ape form incrases saiyans power in 10 times.

So ... yeah, sounds cleary to me that he have 180,000 of PL.
no.. 10x power increase DOES NOT mean 10 x PL increase

unless he says 10 x PL increase, his stats stay the same

The Living Tribunal1 said:

Because of this I brought the print from Daizenshuu 7, and it proves that Oozaru Power level really incrased in 10x the power level.

But, by our canon status, the guides are in tertiary canon status, so I don't know if it will be accepted.

TakatoBlue said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:

Because of this I brought the print from Daizenshuu 7, and it proves that Oozaru Power level really incrased in 10x the power level.
But, by our canon status, the guides are in tertiary canon status, so I don't know if it will be accepted.
i highly doubt that itt will be acceptted

It does seem very uncertain. If the main canon/the original manga simply states a 10x power (not power level) increase, we should probably go with that over a tertiary canon source.

Considering that Vegeta mainly used power levels at the time, I think it means power level, but I still disagree woth the use of power levels to determine the tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back