• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phazon Question

On contact. You’d be infected with the virus and then turn into a being of Phazon. The bounty hunters in Prime 3 only managed to slow down the infection by having PED suits where they could suppress the effect of phazon, but they ended up succumbing in the end.

A good chunk of the stuff is in the Metroid Prime lore. Space pirates and even the chozo people have been affected by it. As for the bounty hunters, you can look up Ghor, Rundas, and Gandrayda’s fights and you’ll see them succumb to the Phazon.

The Mining status is one, and the fact that the Phazon affects you without the proper equipment instantly throughout the games.

Can you tell me the exact log that says the corruption is nigh-instant?
As a person who played Prime 3 Corruption, it’s quite fast even with the proper equipment- 10 Seconds in Hypermode (basically harnessing the Phazon in your body), and you auto vent an E-Tank or else you succumb to the Corruption if I’m remembering it right. I died like a million times to Phazon Corruption because I’m trash but it can take up to a minute at the very very least

sry for being late

I know this is old, but it takes a few seconds for the Phazon Fever to work without proper radiation resistance, which is why DS is still the strongest Low 4-C. Contact affects you instantly.

Im sure the Phazon page on the Metroid Wiki could provide plenty of examples.

Back