• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Personal problems.

Rocks75

VS Battles
Retired
Hello guys, I have to report something.

I had a terrible week, the reasons is because a friend of me died the previous sunday, and my grandmother has health problems and she is in the hospital, trying to recover.

I am very depressed, besides I said I was tired of debating about fictional characters and I am very busy with the univerisity, I have absolute zero willingness to continue here right now.

I will not return here for a long time, until I'm better.

With all this, I say goodbye to you guys.

Good luck guys, I'll miss you guys.

Goodbye Rocks. You were a good Administrator and very helpful to the wiki. I hope your personal problems can resolve themselves as calmly as possible.

Damn that sucks man. I hope everything gets sorted out in the long run. And if you do feel debating is taxing you its best to give it a break.

Wish you better luck man.

Goodbye, Rocks75.

I hope you manage to overcome your personal problems soon. I would also like to wish you happy birthday in advance (it's on October 28, right?) as well.

Lastly, I wish to sincerely thank you for all your service to VS Battles wiki.

I am sorry to hear about your personal problems, and hope that things will get better for you.

Thank you for your past hard work for the wiki, and good luck with your future endeavours.

Farewell Rocks. I sincerely hope that you recover from your depression and get better soon

Goodbye and good luck with any other problems you face in the future.

Good by Rock thank you for everything and helping this wikia without you was the wikia not same as today 😎😊Ô£î😃ƒæì

And Rest in Peace for you friend ƒÿ»ƒÿ»ƒÿɃÿɃÿóƒÿó

I feel you bruh, have a nice rest,dont push yourself too much, i hope someday to see you back here, give it time.

All of my condolences, Rocks. I'm very saddened to hear this news, and only hope that you work through this in the future.

goodbye, i will miss you personally, i am very sad to hear about your friend and your grandma, i hope she recovers... anyway take it easy for now, and i hope you would pull through these troubled times...

Well I don't really like saying goodbyes but farewell Rocks you were a great admin and you will be missed here at VS Battles.

I'm sorry to hear about your personal problem but I'm sure you'll make it through...

Lastly I wish you good luck on your future endeavors and hope that you may be able to come back someday...

Back