• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona 5 Possible Upgrades

I have went through the game, and found some interesting stuff.

1st, i would love to note several stuff.

Mementos: The palace of all humanity, where all Palaces generate. Said Palaces are formed when either their Treasure Buds are left in the dungeons and floors of Mementos, or when their desires spike, where in turn their Palaces transfer alongside their Shadows to the Metaverse.

What size is that of Mementos?

This thread explains it all.

On the 3rd picture, Morgana stated that the human cognition exists as another substanital world. The word Substanital means several things, but it's an adjective, where it means actually existing; real; Not seeming or imaginary; not illusive; real; solid; true.

This means that Mementos, is another world, or in the context of Yaldabaoth fusing both it and the Real World together, is another substanital universe.

This in turn means that Yaldabaoth fused 2 universes together, which indeed warrants to 2-C.

Now, for the 2nd part.

We all know about the Velvet Room, a place that exists between Dream and Reality, Mind and Matter.

Let's take those parts quietly.

Dream and Reality...

Several studies has stated that dreams are controlled by subconsicousness, and that your unconsciousness and dream are 1 and the same. This is proven legit here, as The Holy Grail itself stated to be the granter of dreams, and that the humans wish to surrender their cognition to him, which is their shared dream, and that soldifies my theory about Dream = Unconsciousness, with Mementos holding all of those collective desires of humanity.

This gives us the conclusion of the "Dream" Part being Mementos itself.

And as for Reality, it means our own world, The Real World, obviously.

And Yaldabaoth was able to exist in both Mementos and The Real World at the same time.

And this is no Dimensional Travel, as if he traveled to the Velvet Room and left Mementos, Mementos would collapse and be destroyed, since Yaldabaoth is the treasure of Mementos, and he must be there.

But that's what i mean. What i mean is the fact that he traveled to the Velvet Room, which exists between Dream and Reality, or Mementos and The Real World, which in turn gives him Immeasurable, likely Omnipresent speed.

Conclusion:

Yaldabaoth and those who scale to him should be 2-C and Immeasurable in speed, where Yaldabaoth gains Immeasurable, likely Omnipresent.

Waiting for Replies...

Couldn't you have consulted the Persona Revisions Discord before doing this? We already had most of this down, but we were still adding stuff, and stuff like Immeasurable Speed and Omnipresence would need massive discussion, first.

I lost my old Discord account, and i have just made another 1.

So i was ashamed of saying so, considering the fact that the other admins gave me permission to the facilities in the Discord server, and i lost my old account.

Well it's unfortunate you lost your discord, but even then it would've been a lot more wiser to at least get back on the server that was specifically designed to revise persona about this. If you were going to post this without making any news about this to the others why would you have joined the server in the first place? It would've made things go a lot more smoother for both you and revision team if you talked things out before posting this.

Not telling anyone what to do or anything,but it may be best to actually save ur reasons and discuss them with the Persona peeps so a more supported and strong argument can be made.That imo seems like the best way to get stuff done with these kinds of revisions especially with a community of peeps dedicated to Persona CRTs.

Infiniverse of Oblivion said:
Not telling anyone what to do or anything,but it may be best to actually save ur reasons and discuss them with the Persona peeps so a more supported and strong argument can be made.That imo seems like the best way to get stuff done with these kinds of revisions especially with a community of peeps dedicated to Persona CRTs.
Persona peeps?

The Persona revision server or talking and formulating on each other's walls seems to be the most effective way to accomplish such a CRT.I have Persona 5 on a similar degree if not higher for reasons quite different to these but that's just my offsite opinion and won't be attempting to apply or upgrade it by my own means nor will I support or argue against this.My advice on having actual hope of this going through would to be talking with them the knowledgeable Persona memebers.Solaceo and Grath seem like the best people to talk to when dealing with Persona on VSBW,if it even matters in my opinion of now I can't say I personally agree with these reasons even if I have them at a higher level in terms of AP and relatively the same speed.

Infiniverse of Oblivion said:
The Persona revision server or talking and formulating on each other's walls seems to be the most effective way to accomplish such a CRT.I have Persona 5 on a similar degree if not higher for reasons quite different to these but that's just my offsite opinion.My advice is to have actual hope of this going through would to be talking with them.
Where?

Also, i would love if you shared your opinions with me. Do you also have a Discord?

The previous persona server you were in. Give me your discord and I'll invite you there again.

Back