• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perfect SOLSTICE vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
SOLSTICE vs Dark Schneider

Both at their strongest, so both 3-C.

Specifics:

- Speed is equalized, mostly because I dunno the specifics of SOLSTICE's speed.

- Victory through death or incapacitation.

- Both in character.

And! Yes.

I won't really say my thoughts; more interested on seeing what others think. If people need elaboration on the nature of SOLSTICE's abilities, I'll give it.

Solstice at her strongest is probably higher than Darsh(Darsh is only Low 3-C) but if we take Raphel's comment seriously, he's also likely 3-C. Either way AP-wise, both characters are evenly matched(though i'll argue for now that Sol got this here, albeit i'm going by what both combatents pages say).

For everything else, stats-wise? She pretty much has it. Darsh is only Small Galaxy+ while Solstice is Galaxy level + having the added bonus of being a ghost, so she has the edge in Durability. Darsh is very outclassed in speed as at his strongest with the Lucifer Mech, he's only 99% speed of light(or Relativistic+ if you will). Sol obviously has the speed advantage as she's probably much higher somewhere in the MFTL+ catagory.

So overall, Alice/Solstice beats Darsh if we go by their stats only.

Powers and abilities? This ones really tough to go through with both of them....hmm....

Just like how Cross said, in stats, SOLSTICE has a large advantage. A quite big advantage. But there is one problem. More specifically, on Dark Scheinder's hax and powers. He has so many powers that I would finish counting every single grain of sand on a desert before I finished counting his powers. It is just a exaggeration, but damn, he has simply too much powers.

Honestly, I think that Dark Scheinder wins with very high difficulties. SOLSTICE will dominate the beggining of the fight, but... DS would end up winning.

Didn't realize Darsh was so much slower in the Lucifer Mech. Another reason to equalize speed.

And yes, I was counting on Darsh's many hax to close the gap in stats.

Oh shit, i forgot you equalized it. Yeah if it wasn't, Darsh would have lost by speed blitz, most likely. And yeah, i personally feel that Drash's more hax variety is what will close the gap here, indeed. If he wins, then it's by what EVenom said: it'll be Darsh win probably with very high diff unless there's something that Alice/Solstice can counter Darsh's hax in anyway, that is.

Yeah, Darsh's hax are his best bet.

The only things SOLSTICE has to mitigate hax are her own magical barriers, but those can be overpowered (also, Dispel Bound is leagues better), and adaptation.

Ooo, yeah that is his best bet. Though also, that's the thing about Darsh i'm pretty sure we should remember on. Even if Solstice manages to kill Darsh, he also can regenerate thanks to his universe's Eternal Atoms(you know the whole "you have to destroy all of the users atoms or else they regenerate even if so much as a single atom remains" stuff?)

Though i guess Solstice can incapacitate Darsh then if killing him permanently is automatically thrown out the window. Though if she does in fact wins this, it's going to be a lot harder for her to win than for Darsh to win against her...

Yeah. God Darsh is ridiculous.

Promestein said:
Yeah. God Darsh is ridiculous.
Yup, he is. Guy's pretty haxed the f out in his own way. So yeah, this fight could pretty much go either way, though i assume it leans towards Darsh but probably not a whole lot.

Yeah.

Oh, also - SOLSTICE has the hax (atomic deconstruction) to destroy regular Darsh, but... he'll just regenerate from other planes.

I've been trying to find good fights for my characters from canon ones. It is difficult.

Yes, quite a bit.

It means Dispel Bound > SOLSTICE, so SOLSTICE can't hax her way through and can't hurt him normally, so.

It was Darsh at his strongest, which would now be Adam of Darkness.

Probably, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back