• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perfect Cell vs Dabura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
This seems like it needed to be done i guess.

• Victory via death/permanent incapacitation

Eh. Cell's significantly more versatile and tougher with Regenerationn. If Dabura lands his spit, he could win, but... petrification is gradual, right? Cell could dodge, or, you know, remove the petrified parts before they spread.

I don't think Cell is as gullable as gohan to fall for that spit trick, and Cell has better abilities aswell and we know he can survive in space and dabura we aren't sure of. so I go for cell

Id go with Cell with very high diff, but due to his regen and nice variety of techniques he would claim victory at the end.

Goku states to Kaioshin that Dabura is around the same level as the opponent they fought sometimes ago called Cell, even if he was referring to Super Perfect Cell , Gohan even a lot weaker with years of no training at all was able to keep up with Dabura. A weaker version of Gohan could never keep up with Cell.

OBS: The spit would not work on Cell, he has a lot of inteligence as well, and even if he got spit he can just rip his own limbs and regen.

i go with Cell aswell he has so good Regen he would just rip that Spit part apart and regrow it so his versatility gives him the edge high diff.

Could go either way as Goku said they're about equal...but I have to say Dabura's spit gives him an edge (it got Piccolo so there's no reason it can't get Cell).

Viturino said:
Id go with Cell with very high diff, but due to his regen and nice variety of techniques he would claim victory at the end.
Goku states to Kaioshin that Dabura is around the same level as the opponent they fought sometimes ago called Cell, even if he was referring to Super Perfect Cell , Gohan even a lot weaker with years of no training at all was able to keep up with Dabura. A weaker version of Gohan could never keep up with Cell.

OBS: The spit would not work on Cell, he has a lot of inteligence as well, and even if he got spit he can just rip his own limbs and regen.
Cell becuase of the above.

If it's the Cell Goku fought then Dabura would have a chance with his magic abilities but anything higher and it's curtains for him.

Gohan was much, much weaker when he fought Dabura, and it could be argued that he wasn't even SSJ2.

Closing this thread since it's concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back