• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think William takes this high diff. Dude spent 30 years rotting in a building and never went insane. He's killed kids for years without any regret. And he's stuck in that animatronic suit but he just doesn't seem to care.

Someone like that clearly has extreme mental resilence and belief.

William has dealt with Supernatural Stuff before. He could figure out that most of Pennywise's tricks are Illusions due to being Extraordinary Genius.

He is also Incredibly tough to put down. Surviving being stabbed by Springlocks and being inside a burning building while it was on fire.

I think William takes this high diff. Dude spent 30 years rotting in a building and never went insane. He's killed kids for years without any regret. And he's stuck in that animatronic suit but he just doesn't seem to care.

Someone like that clearly has extreme mental resilence and belief.

William has dealt with Supernatural Stuff before. He could figure out that most of Pennywise's tricks are Illusions due to being Extraordinary Genius.

He is also Incredibly tough to put down. Surviving being stabbed by Springlocks and being inside a burning building while it was on fire.
"Never gone insane" and "he's killed kids for years without any regret" in the same post is crazy.

You don't necessarily have to go insane to start killing kids. He could just Be Like That despite not having any mental health issues, for all we know he's just obsessive over his pursuit of immortality and would do anything that would help to further that goal

My point is that someone who has done as many evil shit as William has and has survived being trapped somewhere for years must have Incredibly amount of mental strength. Enough to deal with Pennywise

How does Peepaw Willy get past Low-Godly regen?
I was thinking a similar way the losers club did, by just forcing him to retreat by just showing him he isn't afraid. The OP said SBA applies here so if William could just get Pennywise retreat Similar to his first defeat In the Miniseries then it would count as a Win.

What if Pennywise just use the Deadlights?
Wouldn't Williams Supernatural Willpower allow him to somewhat resist? If some normal humans could, i don't see why he can't.

Back