• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, i think Springtrap DOES have a fear.

The ghosts of the children that he murdered, like in FNaF 3 where they scared him into the Springtrap suit (Which of course killed him, but is now an intelligent Zombie in an animatronic suit)

Yeah so Pennywise can manifest as those children and scare the metal crap out of Springtrap for sure. Pennywise will feed on that fear.

Giving it to Pennywise,he has better and more abilities,and his Regenerationn will make it hard for Springtrap to put him down,not to mention Pennywise can read Springtrap's mind and create illusions of the children William killed,and Pennywise could also mimick Balloon Boy's voice to lure Springtrap somewhere,or if Pennywise doesn't want Springtrap to see him,he just turns invisible since that's how his invisibility works.

The phantom animatronics might stun Pennywise for a bit and stealth might help Springtrap for a bit but that's nothing that stops Pennywise from possessing him,exposing him to the deadlights and driving him insane or paralyzing him,or confusing him with fog,and idk if this will work but can't Pennywise just deactivate Springtrap with his electricity manipulation? it seems like he could do that from what i'm reading there.

And he can make Springtrap forget his memories as well,and teleport.

Giving this to Pennywise if this is not a stomp,i don't really know how Springtrap can have a wincon with all those abilities Pennywise has on his profile,but i don't know how his possession,reality warping,and blood manipulation and age manipulation work,but i still think Pennywise wins.

also i don't know how Pennywise's telekinesis works but if it's about moving objects and people or etc. then i could see Pennywise using telekinesis to push Springtrap away so that he doesn't attack him,which doesn't really help the zombie rabbit at all.

i dont think springtrap would be scaredd or have a fear since he now is a undead zombie whit a full metal suit plus pennywise needs fear to have its powers sice pennywise got beaten by childiren while springtrap went on a kid massacre also springtrap in a 1 v 1 hand fight witch is gonna happen cuz springtrap wouldnt have fear as ─▒ said springtrap would mostlikely rip pennywise apart also springtrap is great at hiding in dark places and springtrap could insult pennywise and turn him small and explode his heart just like the end of the movie my vote goes to springtrap

Exotic boi said:
i dont think springtrap would be scaredd or have a fear since he now is a undead zombie whit a full metal suit plus pennywise needs fear to have its powers sice pennywise got beaten by childiren while springtrap went on a kid massacre also springtrap in a 1 v 1 hand fight witch is gonna happen cuz springtrap wouldnt have fear as ─▒ said springtrap would mostlikely rip pennywise apart also springtrap is great at hiding in dark places and springtrap could insult pennywise and turn him small and explode his heart just like the end of the movie my vote goes to springtrap
How is Springtrap supposed to get past Pennywise's immortalities? plus Pennywise can always change his shape to keep fighting Springtrap,also Springtrap has been shown to be afraid of the ghost of the children (although to be fair that's when he was William Afton).

Also Pennywise can still expose Springtrap to the deadlights and paralyze him or drive him insane,lure him somewhere by mimicking Balloon Boy's voice,his Regenerationn makes it harder for Springtrap to kill him,he can confuse him with fog,he can teleport to counter Springtrap's stealth,and if Pennywise doesn't want to be seen by Springtrap,he won't and turn invisible since that's how Pennywise's invisibility works.

Pennywise could also possess him (although i've heard he doesn't use it that much in character) and he's capable of also ripping apart humans and tore off arms as well as cause a giant hole on the floor from what i'm seeing on his AP section.

Back