• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanted to make this Pennywise vs Papyrus but since Papyrus' AP is too low, let's see how it goes with Sans (I know Sans' AP is lower than Papyrus but hax should be useful)

> Pennywise is 7-C

> Speed Equalized

> Both are bloodlusted

Who wins and why?

The Skeleton Floats:

The Clown has a bad time:

Inconclusive:

DPZh-baW4AEyqwp
"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds, and of children, and you are next!"

Es Sans
Heh heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question. Do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next.

>bloodlusted

Penny mindwipes the skeleton, then points at him and gives him advanced osteoporosis or some shit.

I'm serious about that last part. One of the additions I've been meaning to bring up is the fact that Pennywise can grant its victims fatal diseases just by pointing at them if it wants.

There's also the whole thing about it being capable of creating illusions that can actually hurt their intended victims, which Sans (and most of Undertale, really) has no answer to.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
>bloodlusted
Penny mindwipes the skeleton, then points at him and gives him advanced osteoporosis or some shit.

I'm serious about that last part. One of the additions I've been meaning to bring up is the fact that Pennywise can grant its victims fatal diseases just by pointing at them if it wants.

There's also the whole thing about it being capable of creating illusions that can actually hurt their intended victims, which Sans (and most of Undertale, really) has no answer to.
That's a vote to Pennywise?

TheLuffyPlayer said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
>bloodlusted

No, that's a stomp for Pennywise.

DMB 1 said:
TheLuffyPlayer said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
>bloodlusted

No, that's a stomp for Pennywise.
Ok...

But if i remove bloodlust it may be not a stomp?

Back