• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Penny Polendina vs. Scaramouche

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting matchup, and the two characters seem about the same in terms of tiers, with Scaramouche scaling up to Jack, while Penny managed to trade blows with Pyrrha. All in all, a pretty good start. But, how would the rest of the battle go? Let's see...

To start, Scaramouche would probably be able to get the first hit in. Penny tends to be fairly naive, and probably wouldn't realize how bad it would be for Scaramouche to pull out his flute until it was too late. And, in all likelyhood, the first thing Scaramouche would do would be to summon a golem. This would give Penny a lot of trouble from the get-go, but by utilizing her Aura, I have a feeling that she would be able to finish the golem. Afterwards, she would probably go for her own attack, which is when Scaramouche would summon his sword to fight her off.

But, this is where things will likely go downhill for Scaramouche. Penny has had experience fighting much more skilled warriors than Scaramouche, and the fact that her one sword can split up into many smaller swords doesn't help him. And while he has his tuning fork dagger, which would likely negate any durability she has and take her down, she would more than likely be able to dodge it or disarm him with her swords, and come in for the finishing blow. Honestly, it would be a pretty good match, but I give it to Penny with mid-difficulty. There is a chance that Scaramouche can hit her with his dagger, which would likely stop her in her tracks right there and allow Scaramouche the chance to come in for the kill, but I really do see it being more likely that Penny will come out on top here.

Winner: Penny Polendina

Scaramouche's tuning fork doesn't ignore durability, it's possible that it does but it was never stated to do so, that's why it's not in his power and abilities.

Penny for reasons above.

TheRustyOne said:
Scaramouche's tuning fork doesn't ignore durability, it's possible that it does but it was never stated to do so, that's why it's not in his power and abilities.
Penny for reasons above.
Which is why I constantly used the word "likely" when describing it. Because I wasn't sure if it even could, but it might, which is why I hinted at the possibility.

Nice, glad to see votes!

Penny - 6 (Kiryu, Weekly, Arrogant, Gargoyle, Rusty, Starter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back