• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs Shulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don`t think this should be added to shulks wins cause Matthew still hasn`t disporved why Seiya`s durability should not be Low 2-C

no you didn`t.

you made random assumetion about hades being casual in the entire fight which isn`t true.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shulk

His character page says his durability is Universe+. Isn't that kind of low 2-C? From what I could tell Shulk was definitely more powerful than Zanza at the end of the game who survived a universe being destroyed. He kind of rewrote the universe and caused a big bang while not resurrecting any of the dead (which is pretty weird lol but there's only like 1 guy who died and that was an antagonist).

Basically Shulk beat Zanza and Shulk rewrote the universe with his Manado.

I know nothing about Seiya though lol.

seiya`s cosmo should be far above big bang which is Low 2-C and his durability would be even higher so yea seiya`s profile needs an update. i prolly will make a whole thread about it but i`m kinda lazy so LMAO

You do know that the "Big Bang" of Cosmos SS loves to comment isn't the actual Big Bang, right?

Neither AE nor ZC are comparable to an actual, real life Big Bang.

Matthew Schroeder said:
You do know that the "Big Bang" of Cosmos SS loves to comment isn't the actual Big Bang, right?
AE Is comparable to big bang, the same one which created our universe. ZC is even stronger wht are you talking about?

Well they have this substance called Ether which makes up of reality (not electrons and protons lol apaprently), so I have no idea how you would rate it. Though it has shown to have magical properties.

Victor2 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
AE Is comparable to big bang, the same one which created our universe. ZC is even stronger wht are you talking about?
"Small-Scale Big Bang, Comparable to a Big Bang." Plus chars who are above AE not being universal.

By your logic Seventh Sense Seiya is 3-A, because some of his attacks are compered to Big Bangs.

Matthew Schroeder said:
"Small-Scale Big Bang, Comparable to a Big Bang." Plus chars who are above AE not being universal.

By your logic Seventh Sense Seiya is 3-A, because some of his attacks are compered to Big Bangs.
now your getting desperate. by Small-scale they mean the range of the attack, meaning it won`t cover the whole universe. and no character in classic was showen above AE so NO! except shaka in ND whos compareble if not stronger.

7th sense is the true essence of cosmo wtf are you babbling about now? he awakened to 7th sense by burning his cosmo to its max!!!

Victor2 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:

now your getting desperate. by Small-scale they mean the range of the attack, meaning it won`t cover the whole universe. and no character in classic was showen above AE so NO! except shaka in ND whos compareble if not stronger.
7th sense is the true essence of cosmo wtf are you babbling about now? he awakened to 7th sense by burning his cosmo to its max!!!
>7th Sense is the true essence of Cosmos.

>8th Sense Kanon kills a 7th Sense User with his finger.

>Ok.

Also, the Athena Exclamation is not Low 2-C like an actual Big Bang. Mu makes it clears, explaining that the collision of two Athena Exclamations would create a reaction that would exponentially increase their power without ever stopping.

And people like Hades >>>>> Athena Exclamation.

So no.

>athena exclamation not Low 2-C like an actual big bang

>states its a focused version of big bang

>brings up one of the god tiers to prove his point

breh you just lost this debate bud, your not making any sense anymore.

i`m putting narrators words over yours. i`m not ignoring anything here, your the whos having trouble elaborating and or having hard time understanding.

An actual Big Bang is an expansion of spacetime and I heavily doubt that the Big Bang is low 2-C on this site for example superman survived a portion of it and is nowhere near that.

That being said Shulk wins this fight

and the origine of cosmo is big bang. its also said its focused on the big bang that created the whole universe, meaning space-time continum as well.

If you really believe Athena Exclamation to function like and have the same power as the Big Bang, then you clearly aren't paying attention. It's a simple, if very powerful, wave of energy.

Also: No character has surpassed it? Yeah, no.

Specially if we consider you need 3 Gold Saints for the AE, and it took 12 Gold Saints with 8th Sense dying to break the Wailing Wall, which is just protected by Hades's Cosmos.

no character from gold hood, canocily surrpassed it.

gods are exception, hell i think thanatos>AE so drop with your hades being lower than AE.

When did I ever imply a Gold Saint surpassed AE by himself? I'm just saying that their Sacrifice "Light of Hope" attack is stronger, which it is, and that was needed to pierce the Wailing Wall, which is far from the strongest char / thing in Saint Seiya.

my point?

AE is not in the same level as an actual big bag. No evidence to it being 3-Dimensionally infinite, or 4D. It doesn't even make sense from a powerscaling / progression point of view. I'll refrain from further comments.

Seiya already lost his fight, nothing indicates that his durability is 4-dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back