• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's do this.

First, 9-C Heisters shouldn't be a thing since there are multiple Wall level feats found in the cinematics.

These guards survived an explosion that blasted a hole in a wall while they were close to it. Wolf stabs one of them in the head, so they should scale to this. I'd appreciate if someone could find something better than this.

There is another feat in PAYDAY with prep where Chains blows up a house, I will let someone calc this feat, although there could be a better prep feat than this.

Feel free to add more to this.

So do we only take cinematic feats btw? The heisters have 1-3 ingame feats in their profiles as well. Like the Swat Van Turret bullet tanking and Cops taking multiple bullets do the head.

It's quite inconsistent, their health changes over difficulty so we are not going to use that.

IIRC I think you can only destroy the turret not the van.

I meant the heisters being capable of tanking some of the damage Swat Turret's bullets that's listed on their profiles. And IIRC you can kill cops in a few hits even in the higher difficulties with just your fists if you get the right skills. Also the higher difficulties introduce different SWAT units so there's still that. The civillians stay in the same health in any difficulty too.

John Wick's history before the game is also considered as a thing and he's 9-B. Idk how much of "Jacket" we can scale from though.

Considering that most of the heists are practically all canon we're probably have to take those in as well to at least a degree (like carrying nukes or gold in the middle of a firefight, Minigun Dozers, and etc).

Also Chains likely beated that Skulldozer in that 1v1 duel in the Deathwish difficulty trailer (The heisters also seem rather fine after getting possibly shot by the Skulldozer which is like probably a 9-B AP guy with possibly 9-A durability).

Bain and the gang's best prep time AP feat from what I've seen is blowing up a nice chunk of a bridge in the Green Bridge heist. They also jumped off the bridge with their diving gear later on in the end of the heist.

Another thing about their weapons is the Commando 101 which is based on the M202A1 Flash can cause heat that reaches 1600 degrees celcius from what I've heard. Now if only we can get someone to make a page for the M202A1 in the wiki. And oh yeah lol, we have a pencil as a melee in the game that can kill people.

Also shouldn't the guys be at least peak human in terms of speed? They might get a Subsonic-Subsonic+ combat speed and reactions upgrade assuming I can test out dodging an RPG-7 Rocket in the game soon enough (GTA got away with it so I guess it's safe to assume this as alright).

Xtasy wants to wait for calc's, though we could rate their prep time AP to be at least 9-A if we all agree to it right now.

Back