• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Game Super Shadow VS King Shadow without his inhibitor rings

* Standard Battle Assumptions (Speed is equalized. Battle takes place on the Space Colony ARK)

* Game Shadow is bloodlusted

* Victory can be achieved by any means

* Shadow: 7 (sanicspood, ElixirBlue, Oleggator, Waka1979, TyranoDoom30, EliminatorVenom, JED)

* King Shadow:

* Inconclusive:

3b76ece24f457ec11b40c01d0110d4d29c6e7cb7.png

latest

Last edited:
game shadow hax gg

violet void gg since he's bloodlusted he'd start with hax first (tho idk why being bloodlusted means they start with hax but whatever)

i vote game shadow

I'm voting for Game Shadow on this

Game Shadow is smarter than future evil Shadow, has more haxes, and can fly.

Time Stop effecting King Shadow tho, no

Game FRA

You know I consider myself to be relatively well versed in archie sonic, and then i learn about stuff like this.
Anyway I'll vote game shadow fra.

I feel like King Shadow should have more powers if he scaled to his prime form, but I don't understand anything about Archie.

Any way, this seems pretty straightforward. I also vote for Game Shadow. He seems just more versatile and smarter, as previously mentioned here.

Back